Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Show has had a very lengthy and successful career for the most part and has always been highlighter one way or another. He's never exactly been the number one guy of the company or anything close but always a solid contributor. So my questions for you are what will you remember Big Show by when his career is wrapped up? Will he be in the HOF? What was the highlight of his career?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Big Show for me has always been someone who's just been there. He never does anything that really excites me, but he has his uses.

My opinion of him changed when I watched his documentary, the guy went through a lot to get to where he is today.

Back on point, I will always remember Show as the guy who broke the ring when Brock superplexed him.

·
Registered
288 Posts
There are many memorable moments which won't go down in history as being the best moments of all time but will always be remembered etc match with Floyd Mayweather.

I liked his early days in the WWE when he was feuding with the Rock. He will always be remembered as a giant who did his job well!

·
Banned
58 Posts
That bathroom segment in which the guy (I dont remember who he was) pee'in along with Big Show has a look at his dick and says, "And they call you the Big Show?!?" I lol'd a lot at that back then. I was just 6 though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That bathroom segment in which the guy (I dont remember who he was) pee'in along with Big Show has a look at his dick and says, "And they call you the Big Show?!?" I lol'd a lot at that back then. I was just 6 though.
It was Val Venis if i remembered correctly

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I'll always remember his WWF/E debut when he appeared in the Austin v McMahon cage match and threw Austin through the cage wall

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Bossman feud and the segment at the funeral

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Breaking the ring with Lesnar, Royal Rumble when the Rock won, fighting Floyd Mayweather at Mania and chokeslamming Cena through a spotlight.

I didn't watch a lot of WCW so haven't seen much of his time there.

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts

1 - 20 of 34 Posts