Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. Of all the news, Big show is returning tomorrow. Are you amused to see so? What do you think will happen to him? I personally think he will get his revenge, and beat Mark Henry to no end.

Discuss. :p

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
I think Big Show makes his return and cuts a promo about finally returning after being hurt for several months, then Henry will come out and cut a promo saying he'll deal with Show in time, but then say Big Show hasn't done a thing to deserve a title shot.

Then later on in the night, show will come back out, and demand answers from Henry and wants the answers by the end of the night

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It already showed in the preview that Big Show was going after Henry. I personally think Randy Orton will be back to win the Title back, either he will hit the RKO again on him, or Big show will get it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Im split fifty fifty as to how tommorow with Big Show's return can go, either Big Show defeats Henry and puts Henry's confidence down, and the other way is Henry re enters the hall of pain.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the Hall of pain isn't that insane. Look at John Morrison though, he almost won against him. Surely if John can be seconds from winning, Big show can demolish him.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I think Big Show makes his return and cuts a promo about finally returning after being hurt for several months, then Henry will come out and cut a promo saying he'll deal with Show in time, but then say Big Show hasn't done a thing to deserve a title shot.

Then later on in the night, show will come back out, and demand answers from Henry and wants the answers by the end of the night
lol

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Big Show ever since he has been on the shelf, Mark Henry has become a very big deal, a bigger deal than Show ever has been or ever will be

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nnnnnnnnnno. Wwwwwwwwwway. Mmmmmmmman. Big Show will prevail, and when he does, I will PM you with a most retarded thing I can think of at that time, that involes laughing in your face. :evil:

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
I've been asking this question for a while now; why do Raw stars get shots at SD titles? Jomo is a Raw star and he got a shot at Rhodes IC title. Now there's a possiblity that Big Show who is also a Raw star getting a shot at the WHC.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welll.....Big Show does deserve it after being put in the hospital for no reason at all, just Mark Henry being an ass.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Big Show was an obstacle that was in Henry's way, and Big Show started all of this by attacking Mark Henry sending Henry out on a stretcher, and that is why Mark has gone crazy these past few months because of what Big Show did to him and I can't say I blame Mark for doing all the things he did

·
Banned
404 Posts
Show beat Henry down once, and got about 3 major beat downs in return.
Show has paid too many dues to be kicked around like that any more, I predict Show will brutalize Henry, possibly in such a savage manner that Henry himself will have a few months off, if not written off the roster all together [lets hope].
They'll surely save that for the next PPV tho

1 - 20 of 27 Posts