Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Arena_Reports_10/article_74492.shtml#.UoBhAJGQdlI

PWTorch reader Andy sent in the following notes from the November 10 WWE house show in Cardiff, Wales...

- At the live event in Cardiff, to me, Big Show is not 100 percent. He was heavily limping on his way to the ring, looked in pain, and was stretching his right leg a lot as well as running the ropes during Randy Orton's entrance for the main event.

Before the match, Show gave a hand signal to someone ringside implying he was 50/50. It's his left side or leg, but the pain was clear to see.

- The main event match had a very slow pace and lasted less than five minutes. Afterward, Show got on the mic and thanked us for the support he's had over here the last 15 years - it came across as an odd statement considering his current main event push.
this guy might reach Henry & Christian status (in terms of too much injuries) soon.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know I'm such a cunt for saying this, but it's good news.
If he can't go at SS or TLC (Orton's opponent for the PPVs) expect a quick WWE Championship squash feud for Orton like a Ziggler or Miz.

·
Banned
6,752 Posts
So the match with Orton is gonna be even worse than we expected it to be already?

I would speculate that the injury might be a work, but The Shield didn't really go after his legs or any specific body part when they put him through a table on Raw last week.

·
Registered
8,560 Posts
How the heck is he injured? He hasn't been wrestling til this mainevent run. And he wrestles a bland/safe style. Maybe he's just overweight ala Henry and is going to go the same way. Angle created, matches booked, injuries happen. This is almost 2014. You need new blood, WWE.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
fuck if i know hes drifted aimlessly ever since his debut storyline

i think cena, several times. Lesnar. Kurt. Maybe a tag team or so along the way

personally i find it hilarious that hes finally picked up something resembling direction and everyone immediately hates him for burying everyone or some retarded bullshit

so hes the focus for a short while. hes been around for 15 fucking years and its happened like 3 times, max. whats the big deal, its not like hes hurting anyone. hes actually been pretty entertaining lately.

and besides, he isnt the focus of the story. Triple h and his regime are

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I doubt it would be one of these guys, they have no credibility anymore.
there is nobody else: Cody & Goldust are Tag Champs, Cena is WHC, they are not doing Bryan/Orton yet again (Bryan will get screwed again anyways), they re saving Punk in the WWE Championship picture for later, definitely not doing vs Khali/Santinio/Ryder/Gabriel/Truth

the 4 guys that would fit are either injured or not there: Christian, Henry, Jericho, & Van Dam. Survivor Series they can get over it with a 5 on 5 match. But TLC they might have no choice IF Big Show can't go.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
there is nobody else: Cody & Goldust are Tag Champs, Cena is WHC, they are not doing Bryan/Orton yet again (Bryan will get screwed again anyways), they re saving Punk in the WWE Championship picture for later, definitely not doing vs Khali/Santinio/Ryder/Gabriel/Truth

the 4 guys that would fit are either injured or not there: Christian, Henry, Jericho, & Van Dam. Survivor Series they can get over it with a 5 on 5 match. But TLC they might have no choice IF Big Show can't go.
They can do a multi-man WWE championship ladder match at TLC. The next two PPVs are actually perfect for filler multi-man feuds to bide time.

·
ѪѺѪ
1,234 Posts
Not that I don't care for Big Show cause I don't as I think he should be in the midcard level at the moment of his career but I'd never wish an injury on any of these guys. Not sure if this will be a bad sign if it becomes more serious considering how low of talent they have that can face Orton at Survivor Series unless they manage to scramble together something at the last minute and have Show team up and not wrestle or get taken out early and team with Punk/Bryan/The Rhodes vs. Orton/Reigns/Rollins/Harper/Rowan but then that would leave out The Uso's who I believe are next in line to face The Rhodes...yeah it be all fucked up but that be all WWE's fault if Show can't go come time.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.