Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think about it - more midgets have won the Rumble than giants. Yet WWE always tries to say Big men have the edge in battle royals and potray the smaller guys as underdogs.
Give Big Show the win would add legitimacy to the "big men do well" theory.
Also he has finished second twice, give him a break.

And having Show win would be unexpected without being ridiculous. Punk/Bryan winning = boring and predictable. A bit tired of everyone getting a RR win when its "their turn".

You could argue Kane for a win but he's out and Big Show is in a main event feud so he makes more sense.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
And Hornswoggle should unify the world titles, right?

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Please god no, Big Show should not be pushed any more than he is now. I'm only accepting the fact that he's being pushed so hard is because I'm hoping they do Bryan vs. HHH at Mania, so they need to take up time.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
I rather have the Great Khali take a shit in the middle of the ring and see him roll around in it then having Big Show win the Royal Rumble

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Yeah, and the WM 30 main event is gonna be Chris beniot vs Eddie guerrero.

Reactions: HHHbkDX

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Nope!!!!! To be honest an underdog would be much better, that would be more surprising too, say Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz ... one of those mid card guys.

I'd like to see one of The Shield get it, preferably Ambrose, but unless they're disbanding that's not likely to be ... unless something like that starts the split.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Fuck you.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he already won it in 1999
if you are referring to Rock's feet touching first that was 2000

Yeah, and the WM 30 main event is gonna be Chris beniot vs Eddie guerrero.
He doesnt need to main event, he can have a WHC match in the opener or something

And Hornswoggle should unify the world titles, right?
You may not like Big Show, but he has credibility. You cant compare him to Hornswoggle.

·
We Are All Craig Whyte
4,719 Posts
Kane should, and then he should challenge Undertaker. Leading up to WM John Cena should turn heel and make Kane miss WM through injury, thus Cena taking his spot.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Big men generally lose Royal Rumble's because the second they enter the ring everyone tries to take them out... If anyone should win the Rumble it should be Bryan if he is not getting the title out of this feud.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
lols

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
if you are referring to Rock's feet touching first that was 2000
Or he was referring to 2004. Since u know WWE erased Benoit from wwe history

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Think about it - more midgets have won the Rumble than giants. Yet WWE always tries to say Big men have the edge in battle royals and potray the smaller guys as underdogs.
Give Big Show the win would add legitimacy to the "big men do well" theory.
Also he has finished second twice, give him a break.

And having Show win would be unexpected without being ridiculous. Punk/Bryan winning = boring and predictable. A bit tired of everyone getting a RR win when its "their turn".

You could argue Kane for a win but he's out and Big Show is in a main event feud so he makes more sense.
I'd be all for this. Especially because it would be unpredictable without being Vince Russo unpredictable. As you put it, unpredictable without being ridiculous.

Big Show has earned it with his recent performances. Could be his last one, which would make it special.

I love Bryan, I love Cena, Orton has been doing really well in 2013, I think...

But there's always room for another good performer to win the World Title.

Big Show for me, is that guy. He's up there.

Also, I'd assume this storyline, great as it is, will be over by the Rumble. Hopefully the dust will settle on Bryan/Cena by then too. (That's just the fued I think they're gonna with it. )

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
How could he win the rumble when he doesn't even have a job any more :matt

In seriousness, the only way to make the result less predictable these days, is if one of the guess entries or celebs won it.
Due to how the winner is booked leading up to the event it's usually pretty obvious, also alot of the time whoever comes 2nd ends up challenging for the other title.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts