Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And no, im not one of those heel midcarder smarks.

Big show does not deserve a rematch because he did not successfuly retain the title once durring his reign, which is sort of a rule if you want a rematch.

How hard is it to just have him re-challenge cody rhodes, or have Cody Rhodes say that he can beat him again and give him another shot OR SOMETHING if they MUST continue this big show/rhodes feud.

but personaly i would like to see rhodes feud with someone around his size, to show off his true potential.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
I think Show will get 1 more match at Over the limit which he should lose. I then think that Rhodes will feud with someone like Kingston (God help us...)

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Dude, Big Show may not deserve a rematch according to the actual rules, but according to the rules set by the current bookers, Big Show gets a rematch whether he's earned one or not. Hell, Big Show gets a rematch whether he's held a belt or not.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
He's gonna win at Over the Limit.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
On Smackdown they claimed Show was gonna receive his title rematch with Cody on "live events over the weekend". So I'm guessing the house shows went to some DQ finish or whatever, and this upcoming week both guys will thankfully move on to something new.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Agreed, he already got his championship. Let Cody have it, Big show treats it like crap and doesn't deserve to own such as awesome title.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
I don't know what WWE was looking to accomplish with this feud, Big Show hasn't gained anything from it and Cody has lost a years worth of heat and momentum from it. Other than beating him down with the boxing gloves I can't remember Cody ever getting the upper hand, even when he was "embarrassing" him Big Show always ended up sending him packing through the crowd.

They have taken away all of Cody's mic time since Mania also and his matches have all been under 3 minutes, it's like they are trying to have the crowd stop caring about him. I mean he was one of the very few midcarders in the company that was actually over, why kill him? baffling.

I don't know about another match, for me the pay-off needs to be Cody getting a decisive victory but that won't happen, they showed that at Extreme Rules that they aren't prepared for Cody to get a big win that would put him over so I'll say nah.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
On Smackdown they claimed Show was gonna receive his title rematch with Cody on "live events over the weekend". So I'm guessing the house shows went to some DQ finish or whatever, and this upcoming week both guys will thankfully move on to something new.
Christian's still booked very soon to face Big Show in live events. Card subject to change of course but it indicates that the Big Show/Rhodes feud is about to end.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Big Show should retire. He is just killing young talent like this, first he injured Wade Barret now he keeps crushing Cody's momentum. He should be putting over people, ffs. Cody should wrestle a guy his size, I'm sick of watching him wrestle incompetent giants like Big Show and Khali.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
lol trollface v2.0 sucks pretty bad compared to the original one.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Christian's still booked very soon to face Big Show in live events. Card subject to change of course but it indicates that the Big Show/Rhodes feud is about to end.
Show/Cody feud ending = YES!
Show/Christian feud starting = OH GOD NO!

Let's just hope they're only gonna have some house shows battles, because a full blown rivalry with the feud poison that is Big Show will make Christian's return downright horrible.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts