Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Austin stunning Vince

Votes: 65 84.4%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Big Show finally knocking out HHH was a long time in the making. It has been anticipated for a long time. It felt a lot like when Austin stunned Vince for the first time. Which do you think was the bigger moment? Personally, for me, it was the Big Show knocking out The Game. Austin stunning McMahon pales in comparison. That stunner did not lead to a wrestling boom, this punch will. This is the Winter of Paul Wight. He will lead Monday Night Raw to places it has never been before.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
This is an OUTRAGE. Big Show needs to be arrested for assault. That man didn't deserve to be punched in the face like that. Please Everyone use the #Pray4HHH he needs it come on guys

Reactions: BigEvil2012

·
Registered
108 Posts
It was ok, it isn't the same as Austin stunning Vince. Barely a mini version of the 2

·
Registered
252 Posts
What a stupid fucking question.

·
Buried by Triple H
3,317 Posts
Am I reading this correctly? Is OP really trying to compare Austin stunning Vince to Big Show punching Triple H?

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
Both have that "feel good" moment, but obviously Austin's is better because people are biased against Big Show on here.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Great question. :show

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
I believe it is Big Show punching Triple H !1!!!!1!!!!111!!!!!!!!!1!

He did that! Oh my gawd! He's like the new Cena!!!1!! It waz so coolz!!1!1!!

:troll

But in reality, what kind of damn question is that?

·
From parts unknown
23,274 Posts
Big Show has no business being THE guy in this storyline. It should've been a running knee to the face from Bryan - and it should've happened on the Raw after NoC.

WWE dropped the ball on this storyline a long time ago, and now they're trying to make up for it. But for many fans it just isn't the same anymore.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
This is an OUTRAGE. Big Show needs to be arrested for assault. That man didn't deserve to be punched in the face like that. Please Everyone use the #Pray4HHH he needs it come on guys
:cam

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
It should have been Bryan. Big Show should have chokeslammed Stephanie. That has been his real antagonist in this storyline. She can still take a bump.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
OP is the guy who believes Jinder Mahal is the future top guy of the WWE, once even compared him to Austin.

So don't take this thread too seriously.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts