Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone seems to be complaining about Cena, when this fat overrated potato should be the one hated on. Can't they just make Rhodes win without making it look like their feud will continue? Big Show just doesn't know how to sell. He won't let any of his opponents look credible. Henry? Buried by Big Show. Bryan? Made look like a chump by Big Show. If this were a real match, Bryan would probably kick Show's ass any day. Now Show's buried Rhodes every single week along this feud, and doesn't even let Rhodes get a good win over him.

BSSS, just retire already Big Show. You're not even much of a draw.

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
Actually he can sell very well. You obviously haven't seen his older matches. When you're about the fifth of a size and don't bother using logical strategies, it's hard to sell for you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well atleast hes 10x better than cm punk.

Good that he got rid of intercontinental championship and now hopefully he will start to feud with cm punk and get the belt back.

·
Banned
766 Posts
He needs some more competition. When you see Big Show vs small guy and he is losing,he kinda loses everything

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
tbh despite getting a brutal beat down after the match the fact that Cody got up and refused help made him look like a genuine tough guy if anything Shows beat down put Cody over even more and i say this as someone who cant stand Shows .

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Well hopefully he retires when Brodie Lee gets called up to the main roster, now that he's going to FCW soon.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
At Over Tne Limt loser leaves wwe match.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
Yeah, I think he retires soon. The guy is 40 and has lost a few steps in the ring. I think this IC title reign was a thank you gift for him.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Well atleast hes 10x better than cm punk.

Good that he got rid of intercontinental championship and now hopefully he will start to feud with cm punk and get the belt back.
no

But yeah he's worthless. I've hated him for a while now. I actually struggle to decide who I hate more out of him and King and it's a constant battle for me.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Big Show is useless.He doesn't put any talent over without making them look bad.NEVER ever.He never gets eliminated from Survivor Series Teams or Battle Royals these days.You Know When Big Show is on Team Face you know they're gonna win unless he turns heel or gets DQ'ed.Imagine what it would do for somebody to eliminate him from a BR or a SS Team.

·
Fairy Hunter
1,783 Posts
I hate the fact that they had him win the Intercontinental Championship at WrestleMania, and had him lose it to Cody at Extreme Rules. What was the point of giving him the title in the first place? All he did was make the title look like a piece of shit, and instead of Cody now having a near 300-day championship reign, he has to start over and probably won't hold the title for half the amount of days he held it before.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Show always sucked, brings nothing to feuds and sucked the life out of Bryan, and now Rhodes. Plus he injured Barret. Fuck him.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I hate the fact that they had him win the Intercontinental Championship at WrestleMania, and had him lose it to Cody at Extreme Rules. What was the point of giving him the title in the first place? All he did was make the title look like a piece of shit, and instead of Cody now having a near 300-day championship reign, he has to start over and probably won't hold the title for half the amount of days he held it before.
Probably just so Show could be a Grand Slam Champion.

Show's got nothing else to prove. He needs to go now.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I agree.

Cody should have reatined at Mania, that win alone would have done so much for him but instead it was just a pity victory by WWE for Big Show.

If Show defeated Rhodes at EC or on SD! then that may have been a better idea. Cody needed to drop the title soon so he could move up the card into a feud for him, while Show puts over other young talent like he usually does.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Actually, I was very impressed by his match with Cody at ER. Despite the size difference, they both sold and worked well and made each other look strong and it reminded me of the old JBL/Mysterio feud.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts