Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dono about you guys, but that was the most satisfying knock out punch I have seen, and I legit marked out for a bit.
Big show is on fire right now

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
Re: Big show Knocking out HHH

I dunno it looked odd to me. Best KO punch is still on David Otunga.

·
Registered
8,669 Posts

I cant believe Im saying this... But I loved it too. This storyline is definitely working! Looking forward to next week and HBK's involvement.

Things are gonna get real interesting.

·
Banned
1,618 Posts

loved the knockout punch, loved the build towards it (except for battlegrounds mainevent), it delivered. I thought a pedigree was coming for sure and triple h's "OH SHIT" face was great. Great moment

·
Registered
2,762 Posts

It was the most satisfying non Heath Slater Knock Out the Big Show has done.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I forgot about that david otunga one also, knocked him out cold lol

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts

Big Show knocking HHH down made me think that we will for sure see HBK sweet chin music Bryan and give Orton the win.

·
Registered
869 Posts

Big Show knocking HHH down made me think that we will for sure see HBK sweet chin music Bryan and give Orton the win.
Well speaking of HBK giving D Bryan Sweet Chin Music, I kinda have a feeling this will happen as well. Who knows? Maybe I'm over-thinking things? Wishful thinking?:D:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts

Who are you talking about right now? Who do you think you see? With his ironclad contract, do you have any idea how much he makes a year? Even if he told you, you wouldn't believe him. Do you know what would happen if he suddenly decided to stop going into work? The WWE, a business big enough to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange, goes belly up. Disappears, it ceases to exist without the Big Show.

No, you haters clearly don't know who you are talking about. So let me clue you in. The Big Show is not a wrestler, he IS wrestling. A guy puts his hands down and gets punched, and you think that of him? No, he is the one who punches.

·
Registered
351 Posts

Who are you talking about right now? Who do you think you see? With his ironclad contract, do you have any idea how much he makes a year? Even if he told you, you wouldn't believe him. Do you know what would happen if he suddenly decided to stop going into work? The WWE, a business big enough to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange, goes belly up. Disappears, it ceases to exist without the Big Show.

No, you haters clearly don't know who you are talking about. So let me clue you in. The Big Show is not a wrestler, he IS wrestling. A guy puts his hands down and gets punched, and you think that of him? No, he is the one who punches.
Dat Breaking Bad

Anyway, yeah I marked like a kid when Big Show knocked him out. The PPV was bad, but Raw somewhat saved most of the stories and that punch was a markout moment

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts

Despite not enjoying Big Show's role in this storyline up until this point, I'm not going to lie I loved it when he knocked out Triple H. Crowd went crazy.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts

I'm sorry but you just can't make that punch look good.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts

If you didn't enjoy that moment, I don't know how you can call yourself a wrestling fan. It's moments like that that make wrestling so fun and entertaining, to finally see the help get his comeuppance, and than Bryan standing tall over him doing the YES Chant as the fans go crazy. That, my friends, it what profesional wrestling is all about.

·
the endorse who set the course
8,670 Posts

it wasn't one of show's better knock outs punch wise, probably one of the phoniest, but i give helmsley credit, his sell was spectacular, as was his expressions beforehand, also the setup with show flinging the other 3 off, and of course the pop made the moment. that was a virgil finally having enough and hitting dibiase kinda pop. show could've played to the crowd a bit after that i thought since he had the people in his hands more than since he was in wcw as the giant, but playing it cool worked too. it's great to see the fans mark out like that though, rare to see that nowadays with the usual jaded crowd.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts

It was a great moment, it felt really satisfying to see HHH finally get knocked out.

·
Banned
483 Posts

Anyone who says this storyline is shit needs to rewatch that punch, Show and Triple H had amazing acting skills and sold it very well. I legit marked out.

·
Ho!
17,799 Posts

As said, not the "best" knockout punch, but I do agree that it was the most satisfying. They built it up for weeks, and everything about those last few minutes were great, especially HHH's expressions when Show's music hit, and both times when Show overpowered the Shield. His sell was excellent as well. Big Show played his part as well.

I just hope they don't have this Show/HHH stuff take precedence over the Bryan/Orton feud. That would be incredibly stupid.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts