Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean since Johnny left Show has gone back to being a joke and most importantly John Cena whipping Boy. It looks like Cena was right If he didn't beat Cena then what. Well I guess Show is not a tough or bad as he makes himself out to be. Gues it's back to Jobbing for this looser.

· Fairy Hunter
2,300 Posts
Why is Show still around, anyway? There's literally NOTHING for him to do at the moment, and there probably never will be judging by what's going on now.

Plus, the whole "heel Big Show beats the shit out of everyone" shtick is extremely old.

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Show telling Punk that the fans will forget him a week after if he were to leave because he knows first hand. Really. The reason Show will be forgotten is because he hasn't done anything memorable well besides having one of the shortest title reigns in history but Punk has been Champ for a long time so he won't be forgotten.

· Registered
7,937 Posts
Show telling Punk that the fans will forget him a week after if he were to leave because he knows first hand.
The interesting thing is that he's right. Big Show was an over face. Now he's getting legitimate heat. The casual fans will turn on the roster in a second. If CM Punk turned heel tommorrow, he'd get boos despite being an over face at the moment. The fans are that easy to influence.

· Premium Member
2,499 Posts
Show telling Punk that the fans will forget him a week after if he were to leave because he knows first hand. Really. The reason Show will be forgotten is because he hasn't done anything memorable well besides having one of the shortest title reigns in history but Punk has been Champ for a long time so he won't be forgotten.
Chokeslamming Cena through a spotlight
Breaking the ring twice with Lesner and Henry
Being punhced in the face by Mayweather
Chokeslamming the Undertaker & JBL through the Ring

No your right he's done nothing memorable

· Premium Member
5,017 Posts
Big Show is much more entertaining now, I hated him as a babyface. His size alone gives him the intimidation factor and helps him seem believable and a legitimate threat, not only to the WWE Champion, but to everyone else on the roster as well. When he was strolling around telling jokes and being goofball it just didn't register with me, sure you can tell he has charisma and personality regardless, but as a roster-destroying heel he's much more believable and even better, much more entertaining.

· Premium Member
5,017 Posts
Maybe now that Mystero is back Show can job to him.
Well Mysterio is going to be feuding with Del Rio, so this probably will not happen. Do you have some kind of huge problem with Big Show, or is it just the fact that you think he's not being booked as strongly as he should be so that therefore makes him a "jobber" in your eyes. Which would be a incorrect statement anyway because putting over another wrestler in a feud doesn't give you the right to label the aforementioned wrestler as a jobber, especially in Big Show's case as he gets more than his fair share of momentum in feuds.

Or do you not mean what you're saying, instead you just want a reaction? :troll

· Premium Member
5,017 Posts
Show has been John Cena's "whipping boy" for pretty much Cena's whole career, whats new?
In this case, just about everyone on the roster is essentially John Cena's whipping boy, due to amount of times Cena goes over his opponent in feuds he takes part in. This is absolutely nothing new and is expected from the cash cow of the company, look up Hulk Hogan for example.

· Registered
2,314 Posts
Big Show has turned too many times. They should have kept him as the funny, smiling face.
It's the one thing that he does well, and I get the impression that it's the closest to his true personality.

As for the fans booing who they're told, I remember hearing that Stone Cold couldn't be turned heel, because he would get cheered anyway. But they weakened his character a bit and had him hug McMahon, and everybody booed him.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.