Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Bad

Votes: 21 39.6%
1 - 20 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Re: Big Show

Did he really retire?., that was literally one of the most uncomfortable things i have ever seen in wrestling ever
I thought it was retarded. Big Show crying? I mean I understand if he was literally retiring and was crying because he was emotional about it, but to put the spin that he was crying because John L was firing him, that was kind of absurd. Big Show should have clocked him one, broke his jaw so that John L couldn't speak for a long time on RAW so Eve would have to speak for him......I think that would have been a better way to go out. They really ruined Big Show with the beanie and nice guy attitude. I love Big Show but that was one of the worst things they've ever had him do.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts

You'll be seeing him getting his job back at Over the Limit ... he is already fired, expect to see him do a run in helping Ace to get his job back and be Ace's puppet for a while.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts

That's because Big Show was awesome and put on Oscar performance, the guy was always a great performer and actor but if he made an awkward situation like that believable? then he's even better than I gave him credit for, embarrassing segment and god knows why the hell Show agreed to that but I guess it was all just to give Cena a few cheers in another desperate attempt when he beat Ace. OR they can do a Show run in on the PPV. It's Show/Cena or Show/Ace after OTL.

·
Banned
882 Posts

I'm still saying Big Show will cost Cena the match at OTL. The whole thing was an act to fool people, they will laugh their asses off next week after costing Cena the match.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts

pretty much for a CENA setup just like they showed the make a wish thing earlier to get CENA cheers

·
AWWWW! Wrestling forum... Don't you dare be sour..
2,335 Posts

If Big Show is fired, yeah it's a given that Johnny Ace will strike a deal with him to come in and destroy Cena. Giving him the victory. Allowing another feud with Big Show and John Cena. Ultimately ending with Cena picking up show for the 190th time to deliver an AA. And Michael Cole and King pretending like it's the first time they have ever seen him pick up Big Show.

But I will say this, I do like the idea of having all of the Wrestlers join "People Power" fearing that they will be fired if they don't do things his way. That could be a great build up to the "Revolution"

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Re: Is Big Show a better actor than everyone else in WWE now?

Yeah, I strongly dislike the fat bastard, but I didn't want to see him go on his knees. He really sold it. (Y)

·
Registered
1,727 Posts

Show has made the best out of his career, always sold storylines well

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts

I thought the acting was way too over the top, personally. He's literally crying his eyes out just because he lost his job? Big Show has been paid VERY well, and it never ceases to amaze me how the WWE treats us like total morons and expects us to think main eventers are making Burger King money. Shawn Michaels is broke? Sure he is. :rolleyes: He'll be alright. I know he mentioned he legitimately loved performing for the fans too, but as they've established with Punk, Bryan, Tensai, etc, there's other places that he can wrestle.

Plus, ok, he's fired. There's 3 easy ways to handle this. He can either

A - Appeal to Triple H, or the board of directors, say he was unjustly fired, which he was, and get his job back.

B - Threaten Laurinaitis and say something like "you either give me my job back or I'm gonna punch you so hard you're gonna be feeling it next year", at which point Laurinaitis, like the coward he is, would CRUMBLE and give him his job back, just like he pussied out against Lesnar by giving him those demands because he knew he'd get fucked up if he didn't.

C - Take a vacation and come back when Laurinaitis gets replaced. Anybody who's been in WWE long enough knows they switch General Managers about every, ummm......2 months.

Seriously, he doesn't have it that bad. I understand the need to dramatize things, BUT, I don't buy him crying like he just saw his son get murdered.

·
Banned
882 Posts

Good acting but no need to overrate it. It was just one vignette, not like he did anything that impressive. If Big Show wants to impress me, do a dropkick off the top rope.

·
Banned
370 Posts

I'm still confused as to why people care about acting on a wrestling show. It's like the people that bashed Ryder for being a poor actor in those horrible Eve/Kane segments. He's a wrestler not an actor.

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts

I'm still confused as to why people care about acting on a wrestling show. It's like the people that bashed Ryder for being a poor actor in those horrible Eve/Kane segments. He's a wrestler not an actor.
Acting is an important part of being a wrestler. You need to be able to convey certain emotions through facial expressions, and body language. What do you think every single promo you hear and see is? It's acting.

1 - 20 of 347 Posts