Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K this feud could be a classic if done properlly. K so Big Show in ring cutting yet another boring ass promo about how he get no respect(Even though he sux and doesnt deserve respect lol.) then Heath Slater appears with a face that loooks like he smells something stinky(could be big show lolol) and Heath's all like "You the fat fuck who ate all the baconaters at Wendys earlier today? I wanted a damn baconater earlier today but cashier said a big fat bald guy came by and ordered like fiftie of them off the menu. Wiped that place cleeeeeeeen dawg. Not cool. And you the only big fat bald guy i see standing in that ring." Then Show gets angry and he's like "Bullshite you ginger. You see this gut right here? This is a McDonalds gut dawg, Mcdonalds is the only place i go to get this fine ass physique. With the ocasional trip to Burger King. Screw you and Wendys." And Heath's like "Awwww hayelll nawwwww you didnt just diss Wendys did you?" And Shows like "Fuck yeah I did, come into this ring if you don't believe me." I salt you up and eat you whole. Salty Ginger. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm salty ginger, been a while since i had that." So Heath gets angry and gets in the ring and gets the WMD and hes like BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! INTO THE THIRD ROOOOOOOWWWW!!!!! :eek: :eek: Than at no way out they have a big mac/baconator ladder match where the person has to grab thier respective burger to win!

:kanye :kanye :kanye :kanye :kanye :kanye :kanye :kanye :kanye :kanye :kanye :kanye

Thoughts?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.