Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
4,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I hated Show in all thoe Authority storyline and all that time he spent near the main event years past his sale by date...thing is, what he has done for Strauman made me think of all the times The Big Show, possibly the biggest guy to grace a wrestling ring, has helped put over other monsters and make them look legit.

Goldberg, Nash, especially Lesnar and now BS, they all owe him one.

Raise a glass to the big 'un.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
He'll be inducted into the Hall of Fame at Mania and deservedly so. He became a comical figure with his face to heel turns over the years and his weight issues, but hey a ten year deal after his WCW run, could you blame him for the lows? And the incredible shape he has got in now, kudos to the guy.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,445 Posts
Always respected Big Show. One of the all time great big men.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Agreed, i was getting totally bored of him too, he'd completely lost his appeal to me, but his matches with Strowman were damn good, and he's done well in putting him over. Deserves a lot of credit, not only for that but for everything he's given to WWE over the years.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Big Show's been used perfectly the past 2 years now. Only appears sporadically, and used in the right way to put someone over when he does. Genuinely hope he gets a good send-off when the time comes.

·
Banned
6,708 Posts
Big Show is a fucking legend. He is perhaps the most awfully booked star of all time. Funny, you folks talk about how there are too many vanilla midgets in the WWE today and aren't legit enough to be in the main event, or challenge this guy or the next, but I don't hear any of you making the argument that Big Show should never have been defeated in the WWE. These fucking fans today.

·
Team Narcisse
7,939 Posts
Show just allows us to see just how fickle of bunch wrestling fans can be at times. I hate seeing the man criticized for sticking around. He's literally doing everything that fans say that an old timer should do and doing it well. There's nothing to complain about. If anything he's not selfish enough. If I were him I wouldn't have jobbed to Cass so easily as I would have felt it would have negatively affected what I was already doing for Braun.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
The only problem Big Show has ever had is that he got stale, which is something that would happen to anyone that was in the business for as long as he was

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Big Show is a fucking legend. He is perhaps the most awfully booked star of all time. Funny, you folks talk about how there are too many vanilla midgets in the WWE today and aren't legit enough to be in the main event, or challenge this guy or the next, but I don't hear any of you making the argument that Big Show should never have been defeated in the WWE. These fucking fans today.
This, is it. The moment I've been waiting for. The dream match.
@CJD88 I'd really like to hear your thoughts on this. Honestly.

Reactions: Flair Flop
1 - 20 of 27 Posts