Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Love his Irish-Cena character or hate it, we all know he can go in the ring at least, & I never thought I would ever say this.

They basically ran out of star power, so they used Big Show, at least Sheamus vs Orton is a guaranteed great match.

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
where're those HHH ass kissers who kept defending him "oh... HHH is pushing Bryan and he's gonna win in the end and becomes the top star! people just need to wait for the long storyline to be built up!"

now it's HHH in the biggest picture versus the Big Show... it's all about the game, all about himself. even Randy Orton and the WWE championship are not important anymore at this moment. what a joke company.

Bryan and Punk are gonna fight the Wyatts in an irrelevant feud and not going anywhere.

Kane becoming a tool, Miz/Ziggler/Sandow are all buried.

I don't care if HHH doing all these on purpose to draw heat from adult fans but it's stupid to do so. they're not getting real heel heat that make people want to watch the shows but they make people want to stop watching. see Cena's promo last week, he's trying so hard to make adult fans angry. it's like they want us to quit watching so they can continue to make PG shows peacefully.

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
Being as how Big Show's purpose is to look threatening so it looks better when HHH defeats him...i'm pretty sure they would've kept Sheamus out.

They basically ran out of star power,
No they refuse to build NEW stars..and when a guy is getting over without WWE's superman booking, they(WWE)seem to panic,then do wierd angles and shit so the guy doesn't overshadow their current stars,and in the process fuck up momentum to the point the crowd just goes back to caring about the established stars,leaving these younger guys in the same spot.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Being as how Big Show's purpose is to look threatening so it looks better when HHH defeats him...i'm pretty sure they would've kept Sheamus out.
Sheamus is still huge, & at this point in their career he is a waaay bigger star. There were rumors that Mark Henry was supposed to be in this storyline but Big Show took over after his injury, so Big Show wasn't really their first go-to guy.

I'm not even sure HHH will have a match with Big Show.

·
Fairy Hunter
1,783 Posts
The last time Sheamus was active he was essentially the Irish equivalent of Cena, except that he was a much bigger nuisance. I don't miss him one bit, and I don't want to see him anytime soon unless he turns heel or becomes an edgier face.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm not talking about the segments, they were pretty bad with Big Show so Sheamus will at least be just as bad.

But at least he can have a great match with Orton, Big Show is too hit-and-miss to be involved in a Big 4 main event.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Regardless of how people personally feel about Big Show, he has done excellent work in this feud.

It sucks that he's made to cry every week, but he is pulling it off immensely better than Sheamus would have.

Due to longevity and the need to see fresh faces in the Main Event, the Big Show has become massively underrated.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Regardless of how people personally feel about Big Show, he has done excellent work in this feud.

It sucks that he's made to cry every week, but he is pulling it off immensely better than Sheamus would have.

Due to longevity and the need to see fresh faces in the Main Event, the Big Show has become massively underrated.
Since the feud is sucking balls, I'm more interested in the in-ring action at Survivor Series.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.