Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am i the only one who doesn't have a problem with that? Heel turn and WWE Champ sound a lot better then the last 6 weeks of Orton and Bryan

·
Registered
8,560 Posts
He's not turning heel, people keep saying it, but I don't see it.

Big Show is just a stopgap measure til Cena returns.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,621 Posts
No thanks He had his moments with the WWE title, now it's time to move on and just be a special attraction. He doesn't need the belt.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
See it could make sense and be awesome if he was a huge Heel but they are not playing him off as one at all.... If he was a Heel and champion his size would be a huge part of the storyline with Bryan having to overcome another hurdle for the title.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
No, absolutely not. There's TONS of better choices they have for wwe champion.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Its 2013. Just thought I would remind you of that.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
He already got a proper reign last year. Let's leave it at that. He can be a challenger but I'm not interested in seeing him with the belt.

·
Banned
86 Posts
He has no personality. I think something that might work for him is lets say he takes a bump to his throat or something that would make it so he couldn't talk. I just find something frightening about that. He could turn heel and start off like Kane did with going to the ring and taking out everyone. As far him being champion with his current gimmick I just think it would be way too bland.

·
Premium Member
2,029 Posts
Nah, Show has had enough of the spotlight already, fire his ass tonight for violating set guidelines made by the authority and be done with it.

·
Super Moderator
25,979 Posts
Nah, Show wasn't that good as WWE champion in 2002, so having him hold the belt in 2013 would be even worse. He's better off in his current supporting role.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts