Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there ANYONE on here that enjoys watching them? ANYONE that feels SLIGHTLY intimidated by Big Show?

Why can't they just retire? Both have been shoved in main events for a year now. Kane I think still has some role to offer as corporate Kane as long as he doesn't wrestle.

WHO enjoys watching them?!

·
F*ck off I'm drinking
5,658 Posts
I don't really notice Kane, he's wrestling a match and five minutes later I'm like "Where's Kane? Was he on tonight?". He can stay, doesn't bother me.

Fucking Big Show on the other hand....:summer2

·
Banned
7,730 Posts
I enjoy them both. :shrug

Big Show is the best actor in the WWE and great on the mic. He's in better shape than he's been in for years and can still go in the ring.

Kane had arguably the best match of his career in 2014 against Daniel Bryan and is gold in comedy segments like the Concessions Kane thing a while back. He also looks intimidating as fuck, so that's a plus.

·
Feed Your Head
415 Posts
I think both characters have had too much frontline exposure the last 10-12 months. IMO, they need to fade into the background and let some of the new talent shine...

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think both characters have had too much frontline exposure the last 10-12 months. IMO, they need to fade into the background and let some of the new talent shine...
Being half of the last four in the rumble... no idea why they are being "pushed" so much.

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
19,011 Posts
i would rather see Big Show than Kane all day but neither are hitting on much.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I think they both still have a certain value as guys that younger/newer talent can work with, like Rusev for example.

·
Registered
188 Posts
They both need to retire already no question, tho i would like to see Big show maybe go to commentary since hes always been decent on the mic and would put over all the new talent easily.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Being half of the last four in the rumble... no idea why they are being "pushed" so much.
Idk if I'm looking too much at it considering how stupid WWE is today lol but what I think happend is:

Last year Batista and Reigns are 2 last men in RR, Batista gets booed and Reigns get cheered (crowd didn't like him but they prefer him over Batista).

This year they took out Bryan fast, left Kane and Show (probably 2 most hated wrestlers on this forum right now) in last few (they know how much people here hate them) in hope people would boo Kane and Show and cheer for Reigns AGAIN, but it didnt work.

Rock looked like he wasnt even supposed to be there (he had no idea what to say, looked so awkward and weird) which made me think after plan with Show and Kane didn't work they sent Rock out in hope that will stop crowd from booing Reigns, which again didnt work.

They fucked up with Reigns push, if he had time to improve and get over with crowd instead of being forced on them he could have been cheered and loved later on, but this way just more and more people will turn on him like they did with Cena.
I kinda feel sorry for Roman, sure he will get rich, famous, etc, but he will be hated like Cena because he was never even given a chance to get over naturally.

·
Banned
2,322 Posts
If they were horses they would have been shot by now.
Absolutely fucking useless the pair of them.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I can't imagine anyone on the planet gives a fuck about these two. They need to GO. Guys like Harper or Rowan should have been in their roles this entire time.

·
Premium Member
38,763 Posts
Is there ANYONE on here that enjoys watching them? ANYONE that feels SLIGHTLY intimidated by Big Show?

Why can't they just retire? Both have been shoved in main events for a year now. Kane I think still has some role to offer as corporate Kane as long as he doesn't wrestle.

WHO enjoys watching them?!
just for the pst year LOL

try the past three years

·
Registered
14,805 Posts
It may sound surprising but even as a die hard Kane fan I agree, I don't know why WWE is so hell bent on over-exposing them Vince says he wants "attractions" well shit, if those two had been use more sparingly like the they should have been over the last few years they could have been!! Of course not on Lesnar level but having them show up no more than once every two weeks on tv would give it so much more impact when it happens.

They are both being bled past the point of diminishing returns and in a way it's such a silly waste of potential big moments in shows.

Again the WWE watchword Waste, waste, waste, waste..

Reactions: yupiii

·
Registered
377 Posts
It may sound surprising but even as a die hard Kane fan I agree, I don't know why WWE is so hell bent on over-exposing them Vince says he wants "attractions" well shit, if those two had been use more sparingly like the they should have been over the last few years they could have been!! Of course not on Lesnar level but having them show up no more than once every two weeks on tv would give it so much more impact when it happens.

They are both being bled past the point of diminishing returns and in a way it's such a silly waste of potential big moments in shows.

Again the WWE watchword Waste, waste, waste, waste..

I always love when people put in such things like "I'm his biggest fan BUT" and then go on to slag them off, a real fan wouldn't do that.

·
Premium Member
38,763 Posts
I always love when people put in such things like "I'm his biggest fan BUT" and then go on to slag them off, a real fan wouldn't do that.
real fans actually point out flaws too.
hell look at red sox fans and go listen to sports talk radio in boston
we are always bitching about what they are doing wrong and red sox fans are some the biggest and most die hard fans there are

the pink hats as we call them in boston are the causal fans who don't know shit and always claim everything is great when its really not

a real fan DOES DO THAT.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.