Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sports Illustrated recently chatted with WWE Superstar Big Show. During the interview, he spoke on who he thinks are the best wrestlers in the business. Big Show named both Seth Rollins and Randy Orton as his picks.

Big Show stated, “Seth Rollins and Randy Orton are the two best in the business. Seth Rollins can do it all. He’s incredibly talented, one of the best I’ve seen in a long time. Randy Orton makes everything he does in the ring look easy. He’s got such a fluidity to his movements.”

Big Show elaborated on why he thinks they are so good, “Randy always gets mad when I say this, but he makes it look easy and pretty. And Seth can literally do it all at a top level. Not do it all at a medium level, Seth can do it all at a top level.”
Source: 411MANIA | Big Show: ‘Seth Rollins and Randy Orton Are the Two Best in the Business’

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,766 Posts
Randy Orton is one of the best. I agree with him there. Orton is great at the little things that matter. Things like the pauses between moves, the facial expressions, the hesitations, the storytelling, crowd involvement, and the things that make the match flow as it should. He's been bored for the last 5 years and it has shown in his matches, but if we are talking about the talent from the perspective of his entire career, he's one of the best, no matter what anyone says.

Rollins on the other hand is just a spot monkey who spams suicide dives and falcon arrows. It's like he has a checklist of moves he as to hit in every match.

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
They're definitely the best in WWE, i don't know who would even come close to Seth and Randy.
Daniel Bryan is better than both, especially Seth. Let's not mistake booking with actual talent. If we ignore booking what does Seth do that Bryan doesn't do better? Bryan is better in the ring and better on the mic. Seth does more flips, that's about it.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I do agree that Orton is one of the best but not for those reasons. wrestling should look ugly and sloppy sometimes. its more realistic that way. real fights are not smooth and pretty and wrestling is supposed to be 2 guys fighting each other. not 2 guys showcasing their moves for wrestling "fans" who get off on that crap.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts