Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swaggers Soaring Eagle Returns from the dead !!!!

sure he gets big booted by hornswoggle...

and slammed by beth pheonix...

but hes back !!

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
I wasn't so sure about him being "released" Sure the guy who was in the Eagle suit got released but I knew they could always just replace him with somebody else. Personally I think it's annoying and stupid in a childish way and it kinda hurts Swaggers technical wrestling game making it a afterthought because he has this silly Eagle with him but then again his lisp is a joke so why not add more lighthearted jokes to surround his character.

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i always heard the guy in the suit was Chavo ??? hes not realeased.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
Jack Swagger should go ahead and complete it.

Give him one female cheer leader. A coach with headset whistle and all. Have them come out to every match.

This would put Swagger over. Its not cartoonish in the least. For a heel its quite tame but yet makes him look important.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Now, just put him in a match and have him squash Hornswoggle using ALL of Swagger's moves.

....of course he needs a high-flying finisher.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Meh. It seems Jack Swagger will stay on midcard for a very long time then, i'd prefer if he's competing in main event. But the SSE gimmick is entertaining i'd give you that.

·
Registered
12,437 Posts
Sammartino, Backlund, Hogan, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Austin, Rock, John Cena, Randy Orton... Swagger's Soaring Eagle???

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

1 - 20 of 49 Posts