Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swaggers Soaring Eagle Returns from the dead !!!!

sure he gets big booted by hornswoggle...

and slammed by beth pheonix...

but hes back !!

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
I wasn't so sure about him being "released" Sure the guy who was in the Eagle suit got released but I knew they could always just replace him with somebody else. Personally I think it's annoying and stupid in a childish way and it kinda hurts Swaggers technical wrestling game making it a afterthought because he has this silly Eagle with him but then again his lisp is a joke so why not add more lighthearted jokes to surround his character.

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i always heard the guy in the suit was Chavo ??? hes not realeased.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
YES!!!!

Best news all week. So glad SSE is back from the dead. Move over 'Taker, there's a new Phenom in town :D

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
Jack Swagger should go ahead and complete it.

Give him one female cheer leader. A coach with headset whistle and all. Have them come out to every match.

This would put Swagger over. Its not cartoonish in the least. For a heel its quite tame but yet makes him look important.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Now, just put him in a match and have him squash Hornswoggle using ALL of Swagger's moves.

....of course he needs a high-flying finisher.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Meh. It seems Jack Swagger will stay on midcard for a very long time then, i'd prefer if he's competing in main event. But the SSE gimmick is entertaining i'd give you that.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
At least Husky Harris didn't run out and kick him in the knee. That would've spelled disaster for everyone's favorite mascot.

·
Registered
13,177 Posts
Sammartino, Backlund, Hogan, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Austin, Rock, John Cena, Randy Orton... Swagger's Soaring Eagle???

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
I hope he's not going to have a feud with Hornswoggle. Please no!!

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I wish you fucking people would go back to trolling on David Otunga as the forum meme. This Eagle shit is SO idiotic.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I wish you fucking people would go back to trolling on David Otunga as the forum meme. This Eagle shit is SO idiotic.
It won't let me rep you, so I'll just say well said :)

·
HOPE
13,221 Posts
The Eagle is far more entertaining and amusing than most things in pro wrestling right now.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts