Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rampage guest hosted RAW on June 7th with his A-Team movie co-stars and said it was a dream come true. He told Helwani that Big Show taught him the chokeslam and Ted DiBiase was really cool. Everybody he met while hosting RAW was down to earth and the WWE superstars are "really cool people."

Rampage said he's a huge WWE fan and if he never became an MMA fighter, he would have been a pro wrestler
. When asked if he'll ever do it, he said "Yeah, if they'll have me."

He added that he would not want to undergo WWE's hectic travel schedule due to his family at home, but would love to get involved and would work occasional angles.

I know that no one wants to see Roy Big Country Nelson in the WWE, but what if Rampage came in and worked for WWE as a wrestler. Would anyone want to see that

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Sounds beast, I love me some Rampage Jackson. Saw The A-Team 7 times though. Kinda sick of that...

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Randy Orton and Rampage (Face) vs. Edge and Christian (heel)

Wrestle Mania 27
Undertaker and Rampage vs. Kane and Brock Lesnar

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Rampage Jackson is the perfect WWE type "Sports Entertainer". The only difference is he works for Dana White instead of Vince McMahon.

His personality is made for the WWE!

·
"The Sex Tornado"
2,260 Posts
He just has this aura about him that screams "sports entertainment." (From his entrance, to his thrash-talking, and his physical presence.) I hope he does cross-over once he decides to take the gloves off.

There could be so many big-money matches if WWE uses him:
Rampage vs. Undertaker
Rampage vs. Cena
Rampage vs. Orton
Rampage vs. Batista (if both are in WWE)
Rampage vs. HHH

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Undertaker and Rampage vs. Kane and Brock Lesnar
This isn't WCW, lol.

I'd like to see him in WWE. I like him as an actor though, I'd like to see if he could do that first.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
So basically, he'd be happy to get a big WM pay day like Mayweather did, but he doesn't want to commit.

Not much use to us fans, is it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts