Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i just tryed to log onto my CaGE name , it was cvhanged in the change ur name thread, now it says that the CaGE name is invalid, and it let me login to my old cagedit22 name as you can see, whats wrong? I was legendary with the CaGe name and had 2,800 posts, now it says i only have 20 postS? someone help

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright, sry, just read it, man, alot of ppl are gona be pissed about there posts and rep and stuff lol

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Nobody gives a shit if they're pissed, Rep and posts are the least of their worries.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Well I'm sure people can live with losing "posts and rep" whatever any of that matters in the first place. I'm sure people losing their PYB will be a big problem and some cool threads like the post your pic thread are forever lost.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I had the same problem.I had like 800 posts or around there and I had to start a whole new account.I even tried logging into my BATISTABOMB!!!47 account but it didn't work.But to answer your question, I tried logging on around 8:00 AM Eastern time and it said that anything that happened after July 2005 would be gone which means posts rep points and users.

N

·
0 Posts
Yes, we apologize. BTB will be pissed, and I'm terribly sorry. HOPEFULLY people will have them on their hard drives.

I have changed your username.

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks alot NIGHTMARE:D

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nitemare said:
I'm going to change it back if you ever misspell my name again.
sorry :eek: <3 Nitemare :D

·
Premium Member
8,294 Posts
I would ask you to change mine back to TheKINGofHarts but i guess it really doesnt matter and its more bother than abything else

glad to see the sites back up

Edit - wow its weird seeing my old avator and sig plus the lack of posts. who really cares though

N

·
0 Posts
I'm only changing usernames I recognize.

I don't remember either of yours, thus they will remain the same. Unless someone reliable can confirm your story, I'm not changing them.

·
There's A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity. I
17,319 Posts
jellymaster said:
^^^ im curious how you kept your main event status when ive been a member longer than you. never mind
Does it really matter? I just had that many posts, to whatever date it reverted back to, is all.

·
In Abhorrence Dementia
7,329 Posts
Yeah,depends on how many posts you had at the time.I have reverted from superstar to midcarder.No big deal though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts