Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that the WWE should bring back the Ministry of Darkness i mean they got Undertaker and APA but that doesn't mean they can't bring in some new guys. I think that new guy Taker has been talking to (Orlando) would make a great new Minisrty member, and maybe have Big Show go back to black(not NWO style) and some how try to get some of the old guys too like Mideon,Visera,Paul Bearer,Kane,and have Shane McMahon and Vince McMahon be the master mind behind it all(but not Corp.Ministry)... Then that way if Ministry does form then Eric Bischoff and Stephanine McMahon would have to join forces and team up to stop the Ministry of Darkness, and every so often have the Ministry get new and better member or members like (Brock or etc...) Well thats what i think

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Nope, won't happen. Doubt Dennis Knight and Nelson Frazier would resign, also I doubt Moody would. Plus it would be the same over. Shane, Vince and Corporte Ministry vs. Austin, Brood, Union etc. I mean that would be boring because we have already seen it and the risk level in WWE is not near close enough for the return of the Ministry. Besides, Kane's storyline has been messed up. I mean, he isn't burned and WWE have shown it on TV.

A-Dust

1 - 2 of 2 Posts