Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And make it a triple threat match between Big E, Bobby, and Goldberg. Or after the Goldberg vs Bobby match and match it an official one on one match that goes on a little longer than Goldberg vs Bobby cause you know its gonna be like 3 minute match

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
33,170 Posts
I'll do you one better and say he WILL cash in after the match. It only makes sense. Goldberg is his dream opponent.

·
Premium Member
26,095 Posts
I'll do you one better and say he WILL cash in after the match. It only makes sense. Goldberg is his dream opponent.
I think Big E will cash in on Bobby most likely specially with how the match against Kofi went but with regards to your video, Big E said recently that he'd like to cash in on Reigns whom he sees as the best in the industry.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
33,170 Posts
I think Big E will cash in on Bobby most likely specially with how the match against Kofi went but with regards to your video, Big E said recently that he'd like to cash in on Reigns whom he sees as the best in the industry.

I'm sure he doesn't want to make it obvious at this point because the setup is too perfect.

·
Premium Member
26,095 Posts
I'm sure he doesn't want to make it obvious at this point because the setup is too perfect.
Yeah that's probably it, even tho they planted a bit of a seed in this segment for Big E going after Reigns...

And depending how they do it, it could get interesting adding Kofi and Xavier into the mix as a means to neuter the Usos' interference.

But the most likely scenario is that he cashes on Lashley because I don't see Reigns dropping the title until after Mania next year and I don't think they will have Big E fail his cash in.

·
The Babyface of WF
"What I've always wanted...A better world"
17,759 Posts
He will get his shot I'll try not to jinx it with him failing then turning Heel for a more substantial booking strategy until he just flat out takes it that way....if it weren't for Roman of course.

They better not squander the chance to big him as the Top Face on SD.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
33,170 Posts
Yeah that's probably it, even tho they planted a bit of a seed in this segment for Big E going after Reigns...

And depending how they do it, it could get interesting adding Kofi and Xavier into the mix as a means to neuter the Usos' interference.

But the most likely scenario is that he cashes on Lashley because I don't see Reigns dropping the title until after Mania next year and I don't think they will have Big E fail his cash in.
Yeah, we don't want to see him fail because we know they're setting up Reigns vs Rock at WrestleMania. Big E cashing in on the RAW Champion makes a hell of a lot more sense due to the whole Kofi and Xavier angle with Bobby and Big E's dream of facing Goldberg.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Doesn't Big E have to be drafted to Raw for him to cash in his briefcase on Lashley? Or can he cash it in on anyone he wants? Because the draft isn't until October this year.

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
With fans back they will want to put New Day back together I think. Big E cashing in on Lashley will put him back on Raw with Kofi and Woods. I know people hate New Day because of how stale and goofy they act but they are still massively over and sell alot of merch.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts