Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a few days after Raw but I dont recall seeing a thread on Big E all week!

He absolutely smashed it on Raw! Held his own against Ryback and Axel, 2 on 1 yet he kept goin an goin.

Then was on fire in the tag match and destroyed Axel.

Very impressive not seen such a dominant display from a "rookie" in years!

Hope he wins the IC title (he really shouldnt have a problem in doing so) and carries on his aggressive and impressive performances!

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
He should win the IC title, Lord knows Axel isn't half as entertaining as Big E is. Hell Big E's awkward Raw debut promo was 10x as entertaining as Axel is, and I actually like Axel ... even though I realize he is completely devoid of any natural charisma.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
I know this is a few days after Raw but I dont recall seeing a thread on Big E all week!

He absolutely smashed it on Raw! Held his own against Ryback and Axel, 2 on 1 yet he kept goin an goin.

Then was on fire in the tag match and destroyed Axel.

Very impressive not seen such a dominant display from a "rookie" in years!

Hope he wins the IC title (he really shouldnt have a problem in doing so) and carries on his aggressive and impressive performances!
Its comments like this that make me think people forget wrestling is scripted

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its comments like this that make me think people forget wrestling is scripted
From a kayfabe and realistic perspective, he should destroy Axel

Unless Heyman interferes but the IC title is dead it needs a fresh face

·
Registered
13,119 Posts
i hope he doesn't win the ic title actually because history tells us he will then become a geek that the likes of orton/del rio will squash on raw every week

book him like they booked him in nxt and he will be massively over within 6 months, have him then win the whc title

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Already loving him so much as a face.... FIVE FIVE FIVE. Really think they should apply his NXT gimmick to him on the main roster. Hopefully he dismantles Axel.

·
KO
5,672 Posts
There's no reason for WWE to not go ahead and give him the 5 gimmick. It's actually pretty good and something people could get super behind.

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
I would like him if he would actually sell anything. He's pretty much on Warrior's level of no-selling right now.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
man after Cena is gone the WWE will rock. Guys like Bryan, Rhodes, Big E, Rollins, Ambrose, will carry the whole company and its going to be awesome. Just imagine the feuds and matches.

·
Registered
243 Posts
man after Cena is gone the WWE will rock. Guys like Bryan, Rhodes, Big E, Rollins, Ambrose, will carry the whole company and its going to be awesome. Just imagine the feuds and matches.
Keep on praying. They still have Vince, Triple H, Steph and the "creative" to walk up to.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
People sayin hes a face now but hes still got his aggressive serious attitude and comes across as a beast realy hope he stays like that and doesnt become another one dancing down to the ring blowin kisses to the crowd smiling and saying how much he loves the wwe universe

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
People sayin hes a face now but hes still got his aggressive serious attitude and comes across as a beast realy hope he stays like that and doesnt become another one dancing down to the ring blowin kisses to the crowd smiling and saying how much he loves the wwe universe
You obviously aren't familiar with his work so you should look some of it up from NXT. He was VERY aggressive on NXT, probably more so than he is on WWE which they have had to neuter him so that guys like Lesnar, Henry and Ryback could do there thing earlier in the year. With Lesnar and Henry gone there is no reason to worry about the rookie upstaging their monsters and they gota let big E EAT,

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yeah, pretty much agreeing with everybody else. Give him the 5 count and he'll be over as fuck in no time....I mean, really, hes already starting to get a pretty good reaction. Cant wait to see him take the title off Axel at HITC :mark:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts