Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the face turn on Smackdown! it's seems that things are looking up for Big E. This may be thanks to WWE's golden boy, John Cena, who is extremely high on the guy. Perhaps Cena may have used some of his stroke & got Langston on the move up! What do you guys think about this?

Also, is he now apart of the Punk/Heyman/Axel/Ryback storyline? It seemed as if Paul was looking down on him & didn't take him seriously, he called him "rookie" who wasn't all that talented. Maybe a future IC Title feud before moving to BIGGER things?​

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,324 Posts
Can't wait for the haters to shit all over this in another years time when he's a bigger star, and claim he only became big because he's Cena's buddy or something.

·
Registered
25 Posts
How is this Cena's pet project? Just curious where that comes from. Anyway, I like it, though I wish Big E would just shave his head. He's huge but athletic enough to work well with a lot of the smaller stars they have right now. Should be a star for years to come if promoted correctly.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm pretty sure the thing on RAW was just to put Big E in a match with Axel.

I would love for him to turn face, win the title and start the 5 count gimmick again.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I hope he does very well. I have a good feeling about Big E. I just wished they did a slow burn toward his face turn, but I think he has potential to be a big star.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
It doesn't matter if he's friends with Cena, I think he deserves the push regardless.

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
Wow, the guy isn't even out of the gate and people are giving him the ol' "workout buddies" bs. Imagine a year from now....

Eh, I suppose it's a good thing that Langston has haters already. They can smell his success before it's been realized.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I might just be a delusional mark, but I think Big E has a legitimate chance to be the first black WWE champion. It may be too early to tell though.
"Fully black champion" Rocky is the first black champion.

Obama only has one black parent too but hes still considered our first black president.

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
I might just be a delusional mark, but I think Big E has a legitimate chance to be the first black WWE champion. It may be too early to tell though.
Nothing delusional about this statement. Big E. Langaton will be the first all-Black WWE champion.

He has everything and TIME on his side. If he isn't, it's due to serious injury or tragedy of some sort, god forbid.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
For as little experience as he has Big E is really fucking good. I NEED FIVE.

·
Banned
11,718 Posts
And how do we know Cena is extremely high on the guy?
Put him over multiple times in interviews. IIRC before his debut Cena tweeted about him being the future.

Wasn't a fan of Langston at first but have changed by views on him. Hopefully he is successful. Should team him up with Bryan and call them Ebony and Ivory.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts