Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think would have been huge drawing matches, which will definitely never happen?

My favorites:

1. Bret Hart vs. The Rock
2. Bret Hart vs. Hulk Hogan
4. Randy Savage vs. The Rock
3. John Cena vs. Hulk Hogan
4. Ultimate Warrior vs. Brock Lesnar

·
Banned
254 Posts
Gillberg vs. Goldberg

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
Stone Cold Steve Austin V Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Stone Cold Steve Austin V Goldberg

The Undertaker V Sting

Shawn Michaels V The Rock

Triple H, Shawn Michaels(DX) V (NWO)Kevin Nash and Scott Hall

·
Banned
254 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Its not a opinion, its a fact.
Ok, give me the facts and figures to back it up. The fact as it is, he is in the top 5 list of all time great wrestlers that ever stepped foot in the ring. He was ranked at 4th place in the official DVD of the WWE top 50 superstars of all time, he put austin on the map after their two matches at survivor series and wrestlemania 13 and yet you think he was not even a draw? He was the face of the company for 4 straight years. He had more 5 star matches in his career than anyone during his era, you need more facts, bro?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
HBK v The Rock

How that match didn't happen when they were on the same roster back in 02 is baffling.

That would be a great match.
Shawn michaels wanted to have the rock fired and lobbied around hard enough back when he was a rookie but failed, they never liked each other due to this. This maybe the reason the rock never wanted to wrestle him.

·
Banned
254 Posts
Double posts people. Learn to fuckin multiquote.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
I really dont understand why people are so hell bent that HBK is retired and never coming back. You don't think he would come back for one last huge payday against Rock? It would not shock me at all if that happened at WM30 especially if it's in Dallas.

I will say...

Hogan/Austin
Goldberg/Austin
Hogan/Bret Hart
HBK/Sting
Taker/Sting
Rock/Sting
Rock/Bret Hart
Taker/Savage
Rock/Savage
HHH/Savage with Stephanie as the guest ref

etc etc

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
Michaels isn't coming back, he's religious and that helped turn his whole life around, I think he's one of the few you can trust his word he won't wrestle in WWE again.

·
Registered
21,660 Posts
What do you think would have been huge drawing matches, which will definitely never happen?

My favorites:

1. Bret Hart vs. The Rock

Bret Hart vs. Hulk Hogan
Bruno Sammartino vs. John Cena <- What a clash of styles that would be!
Chris Benoit vs Dynamite Kid
Dynamite Kid vs. Shawn Michaels
John Cena vs. Hulk Hogan
Shawn Michaels vs. The Rock
Shelton Benjamin vs. AJ Styles

off the top of my head

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Michaels isn't coming back, he's religious and that helped turn his whole life around, I think he's one of the few you can trust his word he won't wrestle in WWE again.
Why? So since he belives in God he cant change his mind? There is nothing ungodly about changing your mind or making money. I won't believe that for another 2-3 years. I don't think any of the fans would turn on HBK and say ohhhhh you said you were done like they did Flair. If Vince makes it happen with the right amount HBK will come back for a match vs Rock. The money that would be made would be huge.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts