Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Book it WWE.
I'd have both guys run through the competition until they finally cross paths, perhaps in a Battle Royale. Have them both eliminate each other and take it from there.
Cass has the fans behind him and the fans absolutely hate Corbin. The heats there already.
It would be a good big man match IMO as well between two promising young talents for the future.

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Nah.

1. Cass is still technically in a tag team, and unless Enzo's not coming back, moving Colin into a propper singles feud will make the return to tagging seem like a step down.
2. What's the rush to put the two tallest new NXT/WWE stars into a feud right away? Really?
3. Cass is really only over on the leftover Enzo fumes. There were even "where's Enzo?" chants on Raw. If people feel Cass is being pushed at Enzo's expense, they'll turn on Cass in a heartbeat.
4. Nah.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Enzo will be back before Summerslam for sure and this most likely will not happen even though it isn't a bad idea.
New Day Vs. Enzo & Cass for the Tag Belts is the most likely match at Summerslam for Cass.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
'Zo and Cass have made their name as a tag team, and it's showed no signs of failing on the main roster so far, no need to split them up yet.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Book it WWE.
I'd have both guys run through the competition until they finally cross paths, perhaps in a Battle Royale. Have them both eliminate each other and take it from there.
Cass has the fans behind him and the fans absolutely hate Corbin. The heats there already.
It would be a good big man match IMO as well between two promising young talents for the future.
If Enzo still out by than... Big CASS all the way.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Man, I don't even think Cass (as a person) would toss his boy to the curb like that. Not to mention, what's Cass gonna do, use the theme that Enzo himself is rapping on? I mean that is Enzo in their theme, right?

·
Still A Shield Girl... (RIP)
1,972 Posts
Er no thanks. I think i'd rather Enzo and cass win the tag belts at summerslam. No need for Cass to be having a singles run just yet.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
Not to mention, what's Cass gonna do, use the theme that Enzo himself is rapping on? I mean that is Enzo in their theme, right?
Yup.

You're sawft you're sloppy,

They callin me papi,

I roll in a benz, you ridin around in a beat up jalopy.

HOW YOU DOIN'?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts