Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
“Like some of you, I know what it feels like to be severely depressed. But I climbed my way out.....and you can’t teach that!”

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
I never thought Cassidy would suffer of that...
Deppression would be something I could imagine Benoit, Foley, Bryan, Henry or even Undertaker suffering. But no someone as funny looking like Cass.:nerd:

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
Not a fan of him as a talent but glad he is doing better for himself. Depression is a really fucked up thing. Hopefully life gets better for him

·
Registered
819 Posts
Him being a trump supporter shoulda been a huge red flag :eek:bama

LOL all joking aside I'm glad he had the courage to come out like this and own it, he's still very much young and can easily turn his life around

Anxiety and postpartum depression is a Mofo

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I don't know the ins and outs of what went on with wwe but If Im reading that right it seems kind of fucked up that they released him when he was clearly going through a lot of shit.

I mean you could argue that it isnt wwe's place to sort out his personal issues but even then, you could argue back that they should be supporting their workers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Depression it is very hard disease. I have had depression for 6 long years. It was awful. I have lost all my friends and my girlfriend. We were 4 years together and even though about the wedding. I have read a lot websites and info and understood that without medical treatment and pills I wouldn't calm. I have found reviews on etizolam and decided to try it. Can say that it solved me and my life. Think that it was my best decision. It really helped me to calm down and to start communicate with people again. Here is the link, if you are interested : Buy Etizolam Online - Etizolam 1mg - World Pharm 365

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
My doctor adviced me to use cbd oil, but after several times i've understood that etizolam is better for me.
Are benzodiazepines safe to consume in the long run ? They do produce tremendous calming effect upon immediate consumption but can cause all kinds of damage internally when taken for prolonged periods.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Nobody cares though. That's why it is important to adopt measures to control world population. Life is going to get progressively worse if every man and woman on this planet aspires to raise a child. People living on a paycheck to paycheck existence, should not be allowed to have children. It is extremely harsh on the parents and the child to pull through in one piece in that environment.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,442 Posts
There is a difference between being depressed and being depressive. So he talks about two different things in the beginning. He is obvisouly depressive and like all diseases it doesn`t help ignoring it or flowing alcohol over it.

Taking care of your depression doesn`t need to create video material with some strange music. And then he brings GOD in. If you couldn`t sleep for two days, you go to a doctor. Going to work instead and collapsing there is not a sign from god. This video contains too much show, in my opinion, but I guess for US it is pretty normal.

Anyway, he is facing his real problems now and I wish him all the best!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts