Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· #1 Somamaniac
14,282 Posts
What does the age age of big cass have to do with booker t

· Guitar tech for Elias
930 Posts
I like Booker...I think he's entertaining as hell.

· Training to be a Grappler
2,727 Posts

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,678 Posts

· Registered
2,365 Posts
Ummmmm, they kind of are.

If you ask WWE, then Brock Lesnar is the youngest champion ever, and Randy Orton didn't win his first title until 2007.
That list you linked is the WWE championship, not the World Championship. Brock is the youngest WWE Champ and Randy is the youngest World Champion.

Also 2007 is the first time Randy won the WWE title because in 2004 it was the World title he was contending for, not that the WWE likes to draw too much attention to his first ever World title win...

· Training to be a Grappler
2,727 Posts
That list you linked is the WWE championship, not the World Championship. Brock is the youngest WWE Champ and Randy is the youngest World Champion.

Also 2007 is the first time Randy won the WWE title because in 2004 it was the World title he was contending for, not that the WWE likes to draw too much attention to his first ever World title win...
I thought those legacies were put together.

But yeah your second point is the one I am making.

They will never speak about Randy's first title win, I just thought it was funny.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.