Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's back.

Brian isn't too bad. I'm a Davina fan but I guess Brian will improve given time. He was better at S12 launch than he was CBB launch.

So far rankings from the launch:

Louise

Everyone else

Jay

And I have no idea why Pamela Anderson is in there. She sucked in BB Aus.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
It's back.

Brian isn't too bad. I'm a Davina fan but I guess Brian will improve given time. He was better at S12 launch than he was CBB launch.

So far rankings from the launch:

Louise

Everyone else

Jay

And I have no idea why Pamela Anderson is in there. She sucked in BB Aus.
hate brian,guys a complete prick who is trying to be davina when he presents and the camp bullshit is really fucking old now.it was bad enough when he was in that house always making a issue about being gay,it seemed to me that the only fucker who had a problem with it was him!
no i wont be watching,caught abit of the launch but no,just no.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I watched a launch of BB US a few years ago and thought it was boring. Though it was pointed out recently the way Tara Reid was playing the paranoia game and her retarded comments about a dog being inside the house that is how BB USA works. BB UK doesn't work that way.

Because I watch BB UK using winamp, not on live TV, I skip most of the evictions anyway and really only watch house action.

Aden is a wanker.
Mark probably has a mental disorder.
Faye seems better than her intro showed.
Jay is as thick as a plank.
Rebeckah is a cow.
I still like Louise.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got behind. I'm all caught up now.

<3 Aaron.

I don't get how Rebeckah passed the psych evaluation to get in. She clearly has issues.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts