Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,323 Posts
Yeah, sign me up as a Hayter.

She's got an amazing look, carries herself like a star, good mic work (that voice and accent!), very good ring work and has a strong style that she pulls off very well. Her lariat finisher is also very unique and looks vicious. I like how she incorporates influences from Japan with her Joshi like attire and her strong style. She is definitely the one to look out for in the division and no doubt is set to be the one to dethrone Britt to turn her face with Hayter becoming the top heel.

·
Death Rides a Horse
2,676 Posts
Brother D, I knew you'd come. I would link you to some of her matches from Stardom, but sadly they have almost all been taken down. She's a lot better than what you're seeing right now in AEW, hopefully they let her go all out (pun intended) if she goes against the likes of Shida, Rosa, Riho etc.

·
Premium Member
27,323 Posts
Brother D, I knew you'd come. I would link you to some of her matches from Stardom, but sadly they have almost all been taken down. She's a lot better than what you're seeing right now in AEW, hopefully they let her go all out (pun intended) if she goes against the likes of Shida, Rosa, Riho etc.

Thanks will check out those matches. I am not familiar with what she did prior to AEW but she definitely left an impression.

·
Death Rides a Horse
2,676 Posts
Too bad she lost clean last night. She looked dominant during the match tho so that's good.
I'm not one of those people that goes nuts when their faves lose, but Hayter has only been in AEW for a minute. She should have been protected. Ruby thus far has been known only as a jobber in WWE she should have been built up with several wins at least before going over someone like Hayter.

·
Premium Member
27,323 Posts
I'm not one of those people that goes nuts when their faves lose, but Hayter has only been in AEW for a minute. She should have been protected. Ruby thus far has been known only as a jobber in WWE she should have been built up with several wins at least before going over someone like Hayter.
That's the thing she only just returned and is being established herself and they are presenting her as the muscle of the group so she should be more protected. The match against Ruby didn't really need happen.

·
Death Rides a Horse
2,676 Posts
That's the thing she only just returned and is being established herself and they are presenting her as the muscle of the group so she should be more protected. The match against Ruby didn't really need happen.
Agreed. I'm hoping they will still treat her right. It reminds a bit of Wardlow who also took his first lost against Cody, but then Wardlow bounced back with a string of wins and actually has a pretty decent win loss record overall now.

·
Premium Member
27,323 Posts
Agreed. I'm hoping they will still treat her right. It reminds a bit of Wardlow who also took his first lost against Cody, but then Wardlow bounced back with a string of wins and actually has a pretty decent win loss record overall now.
Yeah I have no doubt that Hayter will bounce back/end up doing well. She has all the tools to be among the top of the division.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts