Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just wanted to add to the user submitted report of the Smackdown tapings that took place on 11-23 in Jacksonville. After the show, a segment was filmed outside Veteran's Memorial Arena that involved Paul Bearer attempting to escape Edge's capture by rolling away in his wheelchair. Edge got into a vehicle (a gold Lexus) and "ran down" the wheelchair, potentially killing off the Paul Bearer character.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I'm kind of confused as to what WWE is doing. Are there trying to bring back more Attitude Era stuff? Or are they doing a double turn? (Edge-heel, Kane-face)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Where did you get this? Cause I didnt see it in any of the SD spoilers.

Also I doubt this would happen. Why would Edge want to murder Paul? I highly doubt a premeditated and graphic murder like this would be allowed on PG television.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
From the spoilers

Edge sat up in the stands with Paul Bearer and called out Kane. Edge threatened to throw Paul down the stairs. Kane ran up to get Paul, but Edge left. They filmed to endings to the segment, one being Kane runs out and no one is there, the other is Kane runs up and sees an empty wheelchair.

???

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
It were not even allowed on the former rating. When Bearer got burried in cement they had to apologize and explain that he did not die some days after

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Reactions: soxfan93

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Where did you get this? Cause I didnt see it in any of the SD spoilers.

Also I doubt this would happen. Why would Edge want to murder Paul? I highly doubt a premeditated and graphic murder like this would be allowed on PG television.
What PG shows have you been watching? Of course they could show that. They could show Paul die in all kinds of ways. As long as there isn't a lot of blood and gore, it's fine. TV-PG is one of the more mature ratings a show can have. Look:

Only TV-14 and TV-MA are higher on the list. There's a lot you can do with PG.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Like I said previously, it's getting to a point where I feel sorry for bearer, so unless they're planning a double turn I don't get it at all.

·
Registered
6,033 Posts
Honestly. If anyone believes this they're a total fool. Edge is somewhat demented and unhinged, this is obvious. I doubt, after kidnapping Paul for use as leverage to win the WHC, that he'd run him down in cold blood when he still needs to beat Kane.

·
Banned
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Like I said previously, it's getting to a point where I feel sorry for bearer, so unless they're planning a double turn I don't get it at all.
Yeah man I feel bad for Bearer now too. Edge really went too far. I bet people now want Kane to destroy Edge. Edge always resorts back to being a heel

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
edge isnt cena. he isnt going to go around and pander to the audience and try to get babyface pops. hes doing what hes done since 2004 just now for whatever reason he is getting a positive reaction. the bottom line is his character is a funny, yet at times maniac person who is a " master psychologist" and will do whatever it takes to the win the title.

Why are people having such a hard time understanding this???

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
Wait a minute...

SPOILERS

So in one episode we have Hornswoggle killing a bird & Edge killing the fat man? Pretty mean spirited episode we have coming up.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts