Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
The EST of NXT
28,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #81 (Edited)
So Bianca lost clean to Charlotte on an episode of NXT? ....What? I get that it's all about Ripley vs. Charlotte, but what about Bianca? What logic was there to Bianca losing in another big match when it wasn't going to help anyone?

Like, people on here have gone nuts over the use of Asuka, Becky, Bayley, etc. in the past but at least they win big matches. Bianca....shes just a stepping stone for others in their eyes it seems.

As a Charlotte fan, it's annoying enough reading these criticisms as if she controls her booking. Things like this doesn't help either.
They had Charlotte bury Bianca dude. It was disgusting. Charlotte pinned her clean with natural selection and then stomped her leg in a chair and put her in the figure 8. I don't usually throw around the B word and you know that, but this was egregious.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,730 Posts
They had Charlotte bury Bianca dude. It was disgusting. Charlotte pinned her clean with natural selection and then stomped her leg in a chair and put her in the figure 8. I don't usually throw around the B word and you know that, but this was egregious.
Yep. Another one for Charlotte. At this point, they should have Bayley lose to Sasha Banks before April, then start up a Bianca Belair vs Sasha Banks program for Mania. That would be huge. Have Sasha cheat to beat Bianca, then continue the feud for a couple of months after Mania. All the girl needs is a proper showcasing on the big stage. She can then win the gold sometime in the summer. If they do that, then this can all be salvaged. There's nothing left for her on NXT so she's probably gonna get called up. Just get it over with now. And I don't think anyone really cares about a Bayley vs Sasha match at Mania this year. Or Bayley vs fuckin Naomi, or Carmella. Or they can just do Bayley vs Bianca even though that would be underwhelming.

Becky vs Shayna
Ripley vs Charlotte
Bianca vs Sasha

To me, that sounds like a great show for the women in April.

·
Since Day One
9,843 Posts
There's nothing left for her. She's lost every important match that she's ever competed in. You have no idea how frustrating it is to watch both your favorites get screwed THE SAME EXACT WAY for the better part of a decade.

Actually, I forgot you're a Sami Zayn fan. You can relate to an extent.
Ugh, don’t remind me. Part of the reason why I don’t watch SD is so I don’t see what he’s become.:cry:

But yeah, when you put it that way, I can see why you’re pessimistic. Honestly, I’m just at the point now where I’m more optimistic about WWE than not, especially about the NXT brand. Is it rational? Probably not. But lemme tell ya, it sure as shit beats fretting over every little indication of a burial around my favorites. Like I said before, I don’t think this is the end for Belair. I agree that it sucks, but she’ll more than likely be back in the limelight after Rhea gets her coronation.

·
None. More. Hated.
5,280 Posts
Did any of you stop to think she was given such a strong performance at the Rumble to throw her a bone because she was gonna be fed to Rhea and Charlotte back to back?

If you actually thought it was gonna be a triple threat I dont know how to judge your IQ in a way that isnt insulting. Charlotte interfering in the Takeover match would make no sense, why would she create a situation where her match becomes a triple threat lol. Then Rhea as a face causing a fuck finish for Bianca vs. Charlotte makes no sense either.

Bianca will have her time.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,730 Posts
ab
Did any of you stop to think she was given such a strong performance at the Rumble to throw her a bone because she was gonna be fed to Rhea and Charlotte back to back?

If you actually thought it was gonna be a triple threat I dont know how to judge your IQ in a way that isnt insulting. Charlotte interfering in the Takeover match would make no sense, why would she create a situation where her match becomes a triple threat lol. Then Rhea as a face causing a fuck finish for Bianca vs. Charlotte makes no sense either.

Bianca will have her time.
Because in kayfabe she doesn't know that it will become a triple threat? Did HHH and Benoit KNOW that HBK would be added at WM20 because they were fighting? Did Becky KNOW that Charlotte would be added at WM35 because they were fighting? You're the one that makes no sense. Rhea attacking Charlotte would have made sense because Charlotte attacked Rhea. Revenge 101. Stop justifying Vince and his crappy television.

·
None. More. Hated.
5,280 Posts
ab

Because in kayfabe she doesn't know that it will become a triple threat? Did HHH and Benoit KNOW that HBK would be added at WM20 because they were fighting? Did Becky KNOW that Charlotte would be added at WM35 because they were fighting? You're the one that makes no sense. Rhea attacking Charlotte would have made sense because Charlotte attacked Rhea. Revenge 101. Stop justifying Vince and his crappy television.
You can attack someone after the bell if you want revenge. Going " Ha, I fucked the finish of this match so now I have two opponents instead of one!" would make whoever did it look ridiculous.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Whats the problem? Charlotte is miles higher on the pecking order, why wouldn't she beat Bel-Air clean? There's no burial in an established star beating an up and comer.

·
Premium Member
9,772 Posts
You can attack someone after the bell if you want revenge. Going " Ha, I fucked the finish of this match so now I have two opponents instead of one!" would make whoever did it look ridiculous.
You do realize this exactly how we got WM 32 3-way right? Charlotte attacked Sasha and Becky during their #1 contender's match. Guess she learned now but don't act like WWE doesn't treat their fans with the memory of a goldfish and she could have done it again, considering Bianca threw the first punch at her during their NXT segment.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts