Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
22,622 Posts
It says something that in a match like this, while she didn't make it to the end, they made it a point to make her look that strong. Honestly at this point it feels like she's more likely to win gold on Raw or SD before she ever does on NXT.

·
Registered
9,179 Posts
Bianca Bel-air has been a star for awhile now, it's just that they're giving her more exposure. Her Rumble match performance was amazing, such a bright main roster future and i'm ready for it!

I've been very critical of her ring gear though and found out that she actually makes her own gear so i wasn't surprised. I liked her Rumble gear but i hope she steps up the quality.

·
Angry at refs
2,728 Posts
She does still plod and lag and botch at times, and needs to still work on getting sharper in the ring, but she's getting there. Bianca's been a heavily invested yearly Performance Center project. She has "it", but even those who have "it" still need years of road refinement and muscle memory. It takes up to 10 years to get to the level of a naturally instinctive worker.
The same people claim Roman, Corbin, Charlotte or Riddle has "it", yet they prove time and time again that they aren't even remotely near having "it".

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
The same people claim Roman, Corbin, Charlotte or Riddle has "it", yet they prove time and time again that they aren't even remotely near having "it".
I respectfully disagree, especially where it concerns Charlotte, Riddle and Corbin. I may not like Corbin myself but he is good in the ring and knows how to play his character. He does have it. To be star in this company, not just a passing fancy.

·
Angry at refs
2,728 Posts
I respectfully disagree, especially where it concerns Charlotte, Riddle and Corbin. I may not like Corbin myself but he is good in the ring and knows how to play his character. He does have it. To be star in this company, not just a passing fancy.
His character is extremely one dimensional. If he COULDN'T play it then I'd be concerned. Even then, he plays it on a mediocre level. He's also very average in the ring, which is no indication of an "it" factor. Charlotte, Riddle, Roman, Bel-Air, etc. Are the exact same as Corbin in these terms.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts