Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever do one of these for TNA live events/ppv's? Thinking about doing it since I'm in the philly area, supposedly there is some dinner the day before BFG you meet some of the wrestlers, etc. and some other cool stuff. 200 bucks is pretty cheap for this kind of thing, including a good ticket. I just want to see what other peoples' experiences are with this type of thing, whether it is a waste of money or not.

I might not even be able to go to the ppv, because if I see ric flair, I might not be able to resist chopping his ass right in the chest, and then I'll probably get arrested.

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
You don't get a ticket to the show with the BFG VIP package. Just letting you know.

And I did it for the Impact tapings in Knoxville and it was a pretty big letdown. But they weren't actually promising meeting anybody worthwhile by name and it was pretty much just to guarantee a ringside seat, so I'd say if you really wanna meet the guys, it'd be worth it. Especially with all the stuff being offered in the BFG package.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You don't get a ticket to the show with the BFG VIP package. Just letting you know.

And I did it for the Impact tapings in Knoxville and it was a pretty big letdown. But they weren't actually promising meeting anybody worthwhile by name and it was pretty much just to guarantee a ringside seat, so I'd say if you really wanna meet the guys, it'd be worth it. Especially with all the stuff being offered in the BFG package.

Really- ticket not included? Good thing I asked, I will have to check that out. I just assumed it was, you would think that it would be part of the package.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I did the last one for Lockdown and it was fun. Didn't get a chance to get everyone's autograph/picture but got a lot. Will depend how many tickets get sold for it probably because they told us at the lockdown one that they oversold some. With the main event thing with sting, hogan, & flair that part should guarantee you autographs from all of them if it works the same way the lockdown one did that had all of them plus foley.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am coming all the way from Australia for BFG, and i have purchased the VIP package and i just cant wait for the weekend. I really think this show has the potential to be the best show TNA has ever put on.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I'm coming from the UK for this event >.< 1st TNA event outside of UK. Can't Wait! Look out for the Liverpool FC flag in the front row

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am coming all the way from Australia for BFG, and i have purchased the VIP package and i just cant wait for the weekend. I really think this show has the potential to be the best show TNA has ever put on.
I feel the same way! This is also my first FanFest. But im only making the 2 hour drive up from DC. I also made the drive up for LockDown back in 09.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts