Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went on the website for Bound for Glory tickets. I was able to get 6 consecutive seats in section 101, lower level. I canceled the order, just wanted to see whats up with the sales. Is this a bad sign that I could get this many consecutive tickets, this close to the floor, this late in the game??? Anyone else have info?

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Some people can give up seats and sometimes more seats are opened up closer to the day. It's nothing to be worried about, especially since the cheap seats are all sold.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
isn't the whole point in the BFG weekend to convince people in the area to rock up on the night and pay for the remaining tickets? So i wouldn't worry too much that you can get a few tickets.

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
Looking at the sections that are opened/closed, then TNA is using about half the arena.

My guess is between 4500-6000 in attendance.

The hardside camera side of the arena will most likely be tarped off. Think they did the same last year.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
This isn't true at all.
I thought that it was impossible to get upper level seats as only lower level seats are available.

It should be a good crowd tonight. Obviously I'm hoping that they crap on the Sting/Hogan "fight", but any crowd is better than the "crowd" in the Impact Zone.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Ok, here we go again, TNA sold 12 tickets, happy?

Goddamit, crying babies.
So true :lmao

"In other news, the BFG attendance was heavily papered"

·
Registered
147 Posts
It'll be a good crowd. Will also look good on the telly.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I hate the bashing on here, its so unfounded and unnecasary.
People make threads like this to flame, and yet if you come here to defend TNA, you're a trollmark. It's not even funny, smh.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didn't make this post to "flame." I really want the show to be good, I just wanted to know if anyone had any more info (as in a source, etc.). Chill out.

Also, if it is true that they are going to tape off the camera side, they better do a better job than they did at LockDown hiding it. It looked really bad when the camera would pan over to the closed side and you could see nothing but empty seats.

Lets hope they fill the place up!

·
Is a Snit Head
22,340 Posts
Yeah man, because we all know a wrestling event is based upon how many people are there.
Wrestlemanias 25 26 & 27 were classics.
Wrestlemania 26 was a classic. But a good crowd can make average matches good and good matches amazing.

So true :lmao

"In other news, the BFG attendance was heavily papered"
I live in Philly and have been keeping an eye out for that and haven't seen any sign that they are papering the event.

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
I hate the bashing on here, its so unfounded and unnecasary.
People make threads like this to flame, and yet if you come here to defend TNA, you're a trollmark. It's not even funny, smh.
Dont think anyone is bashing anything in this thread.

Not even I did it, I just posted the info I have on the attendance.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Sweet they released more tickets!! My buddies tried to buy tix yesterday and it was literally sold out. Now I can tell them to pick some up. I got my tix a few days ago and there were no tix available besides middle level.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts