Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So the biggest PPV of the year for TNA is just over a month away so what should be the matches at this BFG and here are a cpl of things I think should happen

Angle VS Mr Anderson World Title Match
I would have Anderson win this but in way that was little fishy, like if in the match Anderson took a bad spill from the top rope to the floor then have Angle get him back in the ring at 9 secs right before Anderson gets counted out. Also later on in the match you could have the ref take a bump and have Angle get the pin but no one to count it, so when Angle loses he can turn heel and leave Anderson in a bloody mess refusing to retire from wrestling.

Hardy VS AJ Styles TV Title Ladder Match
I would love to see a ladder match with tons of spots and great back and froth action from these two but I would say AJ has to keep his TV Title and win clean off a huge spot. This would be a great win for AJ and also make the TV Title feel like something important.

MCMG vs Beer Money vs London Brawling Tag Title 3 way dance ( 3 man in the ring at once)
I would have MCMG win, their title run has to last for awhile I think. Also I made this a 3 way dance because I feel that these are the 3 best teams in TNA and MCMG will have wrestled both in the last two PPV's before BFG.

The Pope VS Joe number one contenders match for the world title
I would have Joe win this clean. My idea for this would be to have Angle get his rematch with Anderson on the Impact after BFG but during the match have Joe takes both them out setting up a 3 way dance for title at the next PPV.

Masked lady VS Love Knockout Title Street fight
I would have Love win this but only after taking a ass kicking.

JJ and Foley VS Sting and Nash
Have They come out and beat the hell out of Foley Sting and Nash, JJ would help them turning heel.

Abyss VS Hernandez VS Rob Terry VS Morgen
I could see this being a very cool match and something that could have a great build to it. Lets say a few weeks before the PPV Abyss has a promo about being the biggest and badness guy in TNA, only to have Rob Terry come out and say he is sick of Abyss and will prove to him that he is bigger badder and show him why he is The Freak. After that Morgen comes out to make fun of them both saying he is not only bigger badder but also faster and just all around better then both of them, but then Hernandez comes out and starts a huge brawl with no one able to stop them, even other wrestlers start to try but just get tossed out of the ring by one of these man so Hogan has to come out and make it a match at BFG. I would give the win to Abyss or Morgen.

Sabu VS Kazarian X division Title no DQ
Sabu should win this just because if he has the X title it should stay with him for more then a month.

Williams VS Jay Lethal
I would give Jay Lethal the win this could be the the 1st match of the PPV

I also think TNA needs to have a preshow to this with matches and Hype videos as well as interviews in-between the matches.

PRESHOW:

INK INK VS Gen Me VS FBI Ultimate X number one contenders match
Winner INK INK

Young VS OJ
Young wins but gets beat down after

Sky vs Rayne
Rayne wins

So what do you think about this card or would you make any changes. I tried to make it feel like a PPV that dose not happen often and using all the biggest names TNA has. I left out most of the EV2 guys because I dont feel BFG needs them, I also left out RVD because I have no idea if he will be there or not, if so I would put him in the Joe or AJ match making one of them a 3 way dance but I would still keep the same outcomes in those matches.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Hardcore TNA fans been pimping Anderson and Pope for so long, I think this is the perfect time to experiment with them in the main event. If they failed, then go back to the drawing board. Personally I think Hardy should be the face of TNA. His legal problems obviously not a big deal at this rate.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
twelve matches is way too much with time restraints ,some of the matches you mentioned where pointless,oj vs young ,the 4 way match etc.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hardcore TNA fans been pimping Anderson and Pope for so long, I think this is the perfect time to experiment with them in the main event. If they failed, then go back to the drawing board. Personally I think Hardy should be the face of TNA. His legal problems obviously not a big deal at this rate.
Angle has to be in the Main Event tho, plus I think it would be a shocker to see Anderson win no one would see it coming really.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
What if they give him the belt and make him their champ and he gets busted for more shit and ends up in jail. Wait, let's not even discuss that - we all know Eric is all about controversy... he might actually relish the chance to be the first promotion to have their World Heavyweight Champion in prison :rolleyes:.

As for the OP's card, sounds ok (if not a little long). The fact it's so close and none of us really have any true inclination of what WILL be on the card is a poor sign though. The big show of the year is supposed to be a culmination of months of build and story. Not another PPV thrown together randomly between it taking place and the last one.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
twelve matches is way too much with time restraints ,some of the matches you mentioned where pointless,oj vs young ,the 4 way match etc.
If you were reading 3 of those matches would be on the preshow maybe I should have made that more clear, only 9 would be on BFG PPV. Also if you watched Xplosion you would know the Young OJ match is not pointless.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
9 is too much, they should go the 6-7 matches route. Only one on one matches and regular tag matches. No multi man crap. Everybody should NOT be on the card, this is a special show.

Doesn't matter, they can easily have Jeff Hardy drop the title if he was going to jail. They don't even have a World champion now leading towards the biggest ppv, THAT IS WORSE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
9 is too much, they should go the 6-7 matches route. Only one on one matches and regular tag matches. No multi man crap. Everybody should NOT be on the card, this is a special show.

Doesn't matter, they can easily have Jeff Hardy drop the title if he was going to jail. They don't even have a World champion now leading towards the biggest ppv, THAT IS WORSE!!!!!!!!
WHy only one on one, there has been tons of great matches in the past with 3 or more people in it tons of great matches, plus only 2 of those matches on the PPV would not be one on one or team vs team.

And as for HArdy he has not proved that he should be the face of TNA he needs to have some great matches in TNA before that happens.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Hardy performances has been fine. He never had a BAD match that I can think of.

Triple threat matches and multi man matches is just a cop out and a way to get every one on ppv that don't need to be on the show. Fans not going to get emotionally invested into what going on that way.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
I'll put down what I would want to go down and then what I think is actually going to go down:

WANT TO SEE:

WHC: Joe/Angle/RVD
Steel Cage Tag Titles: London Brawling/MCMG
Styles/Flair
Anderson/Pope
No Holds Barred: Kaz/Williams/BMI vs. Sabu/Team 3D/Rhino (with Tommy Dreamer in their corner)
Hardy/Sting II
Abyss/Lethal

WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN:

stuff i dont want to see

·
Registered
381 Posts
This is what I think should happen at Bound For Glory

World Heavyweight Championship
Ken Anderson vs. Kurt Angle
Fairly long match with lots of high spots and near falls. Angle would definitely get close several times to beating Ken Anderson. In the end, you would probably see a controversial ending that puts Ken Anderson over Angle, probably a fast count or some form of screw job on Angle. Bischoff would come down and tell Angle he's through, and the two of them would exchange words before Anderson brutally attacks Angle in the middle of the ring. This would be the set up for Dixie Carter to reinstate Kurt Angle, and would also turn Anderson back into a heel.

Hogan vs. Sting
TNA has been playing around with this for a while. I think it would probably happen and would include Abyss and "THEY".

Mick Foley vs. Ric Flair
The two men who are very influential in their stables would get it on with the Nature Boy coming out on top.

Television Championship
The Pope vs. AJ Styles
AJ would walk out still Television Champion

Monster's Ball
Abyss vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Morgan
Jeff Hardy would probably be the victor. I threw monster's ball in because that's what TNA is all about

X Division Championship
Ultimate X
Kazarian vs. Sabu vs. Williams vs. Lethal vs. Brian Kendrick
Put the belt back on Lethal

Tag Team Championship
Motor City (c) vs. Beer Money vs. Mangus/Wolfe
MCMG would win

TBP vs. Madison Rayne and Biker Chick
Madison Rayne and Biker Chick

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This sounds awesome! Probably the only way around the whole "Im gonna retire if i frickin lose" Situation.

Anderson for the title.
For sure plus it would be something people did not see coming which you need to have at PPV like BFG, I was at WM18 I know what happens when people know how the PPV will end they walk out during the match.

·
Banned
444 Posts
TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Kurt Angle vs. D'Angelo Dinero

Monster's Ball Match (Triple Threat Match)

Abyss vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mr.Anderson

TNA World Tag Team Championship Match (Full Metal Mayhem)

MotorCity Machine Guns (c) vs. Ink Inc. w/Christina Von Eerie vs. London Brawling w/Chelsea

Lethal LockDown Match

Fourtune (AJ Styles, Kazarian, Beer Money Inc., Douglas Williams and Matt Morgan) vs. EV.2 (Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Team 3D, Sabu and Rhino)

Retirement Match

Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley

TNA X-Division Championship Match (Steel Asylum Match)

Jay Lethal (c) vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Amazing Red vs. Max Buck vs. Jeremey Buck vs. Eric Young

TNA Knouckouts Championship Match

Angelina Love (c) vs. Tara

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Rumours have been going around all year that Abyss will face Hogan, what are the odds

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
World Heavyweight Championship
Ken Anderson vs. Kurt Angle

Revenge Match
RVD vs Abyss

Number #1 Contender's Match
Jeff Hardy vs Pope Dinero vs Samoa Joe

Retirement Match
Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley

TNA World Tag Team Championship Match
MotorCity Machine Guns (c) vs Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin

Lethal LockDown Match
Fourtune (AJ Styles, Kazarian, Beer Money Inc., Douglas Williams and Matt Morgan) vs. EV.2 (Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Team 3D, Sabu and Rhino)

TNA Knouckouts Championship Unification Match
Angelina Love (c) vs Madison Rayne vs Tara

TNA X-Division Championship Match
Jay Lethal (c) vs Gregory Helms

Hulk Hogan and Jeff Jerrett vs Kevin Nash and Sting

·
Registered
835 Posts
I really like the idea of Pope winning the TV title then getting the main title months down the line.......Either hardy or angle I feel should lead the company...in particular angle, I think hes the kind of well respected tough guy model that people will look upto.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
TNA World Heavyweight Title Match
Kurt Angle Vs. Abyss

Will the hero defeat the monster?

TNA World Tag-Team Title Match
Motor City Machine Gunns Vs. World's Greatest Tag-Team

The team who claim to be the best in the world go up against the guys who have the proof

TNA X-Division Title Ultimate X Match
Douglas Williams Vs. Jay Lethal Vs. Amazing Red Vs. Brian Kendrick

Can Douglas Williams surivie through 3 other men to retain his title, in the match of his nightmares

TNA World Television Title Match
AJ Styles Vs. Jeff Hardy

Old enemies go one on one in what many are guessing will be a candidate for match of the year

TNA World Knockout's Title Special Guest Referee Match
Angelina Love Vs. Velvet Sky Vs. Maddison Rayne Vs. Tara w/ Lacey Von Erich as referee.

Who will side with who? Who's allegiances lie where?

TNA World Knockout's Tag-Team Title Match
Taylor Wilde & Hamada Vs. (anyone, I have no clue who else is in the women's division apart from the ones I've already listed)

Who are the best team in the knockouts division?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts