Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought iHardcore Justice 2013 was the worst PPV/Event of 2013.......

But this one takes the cake and its not even close.....

Im glad the Pre Show match was free because it Sucked real bad, the Dead Reaction from fans says it all....

Bromans winning the Tag Belts is one of the worst things to happen and the Tag Title Match itself was terrible.....

It is Rare than an Ultimate X Match was Terrible, but This might have been the worst one Ever, Sabin is a terrible heel to boot!

The Triple Threat Knockouts Championship just might be the worst Match of all time in sports or wrestling history, we get another boring Fail Kim Title Reign, the only good thing was the fans chanting "Boring" "You 3 Suck" and other stars names in this match...

Tapa should not be a flunkie or ally with anyone!

The Roode v Angle match was beyond Terrible, I just hope does not have his final TNA match be a loss

The Sting v Magnus match was a major letdown, yeah Magnus won which was huge, but the match itself was dissapointing....

EC3's Debut match was also dissapointing as was he, Im not sold on him....

And to the only good Thing about this beyond Forgettable Trash of an Event/PPV....

The WHC No DQ Match in which AJ Styles won, however im kinda surprised the loser did not get fired, but glad to see AJ put 2012 behind him!

anyway.....

Tag Team Gauntlet Match = 0/5

Tag Team Championship = 0/5

Knockouts Championship = - Infinity (Yes Negative Infinity)/5

Sting v Magnus = 0/5

Angle v Roode = 0/5

Ultimate X Match = 0/5

EC3/Match = 0/5

Styles v Bully Ray = 3/5

Overall 0.5/10 Worst Wrestling & Sports PPV and Event of the year!

It Might be the worst PPV/Event of all time!

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
oh my god, this section unbeatable :angle

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
When you even rate the average/decent matches on the card with 0/5 it's clear why you are visiting the TNA subforum. You already posted the exact same thing in 2 other topics, yet it was nescessary to make a special topic for it as well?

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
I don't think it's the worst event ever but I'd be willing to put it up there with Starrcade 1999 as "Worst big event ever"

0.5/10 is way harsh though. My number is a 4/10.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
I'd give it a 2/10 and a big fuck you to Derrick Batemen for stealing Ambrose finisher.

Nothing pisses me off move than when someone steals a move or finisher.

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
I'd give it a 2/10 and a big fuck you to Derrick Batemen for stealing Ambrose finisher. Fucking twat.

Nothing pisses me off move than when someone steals a move or finisher.
Despite the fact that has ALWAYS been his finisher?

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Despite the fact that has ALWAYS been his finisher?
Well shit I feel like an asshole. I could have sworn he did a leg drop. I must have got him and Johnny Curtis confused. BATEMAN IF YOU'RE READING THIS I'M SORRY

·
Registered
769 Posts
worst ppv ever? seriously? have you seen ecw December to dismember? the main event alone was amazing as was the roode vs angle except for the weird finish.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Angle v Roode = 0/5
Hater beyond belief. :ti Match was MOTY candidate in professional wrestling in general.

·
Registered
11,939 Posts
wasn't a great show and tna NEEDED a great show. last thing the american business needed is another mediocre ppv after wwes last two

but worst ppv of all time no. worst tna ppv of all time no, victory road 2009 and 2011 were much worse

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
How anyone can give Roode/Angle a 0/5 rating is beyond me. I hated the main event and other parts of the show and think the PPV sucked but it is by no means the worst ever. Have you seen Victory Road from 2009?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
im not a fan of TNA, but i watched the BFG and i think Roode/Angle was good and so was Bully Ray/Styles. If this was the "grandaddy" PVP of a year for TNA though.......they have long way to go.

·
Registered
734 Posts
If you are calling this the worst PPV of all time then you must of have just started watching Wrestling yesterday.
I mean seriously did you see some of the PPV at the end of WCW? Or December to Dismember? Or a few of the Victory Road PPVs.

Plus giving Kurt/Roode a 0/5 shows either you are a troll or you didn't watch.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.