Wrestling Forum banner

Which tag team is better, DX or Edge and Christian?

• Edge & Christian

Votes: 38 82.6%
  • D-Generation X

Votes: 8 17.4%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I am Jack's broken heart
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one was the better overall tag team that produced better backstage segments, promo's, matches etc in your opinion?

·
Ho!
18,246 Posts
E&C easily. DX was a great faction... but the tag team (HHH and Michaels) weren't anything special. The difference between the two?

Edge and Christian is a legendary tag-team.

DX is a team with two legends

Edit: Upon actually reading the OP... still Edge and Christian. Funnier segments for the most part and better matches on average,

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
E&C is overall the best tag team of all time. They had everything, Besides, DX isn't even really a tag team, they're more occasional partners because of their real life friendship.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Edge & Christian. By a fucking mile. And this is coming from a Shawn Michaels stan.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I honestly think that the New Age Outlaws are closer to Edge & Christian than DX (In terms of chemistry and as a tag team, not promos and segments)

·
I am Jack's broken heart
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thought there would be much more love for DX then there actually is. True, their 2009 run wasn't really that good, but they still had good matches with Legacy and Jeri-Show. As far as backstage segments and promo's go, they did the best they could under the PG restrictions. And of course, I thought the original DX was great.

Don't get me wrong, I still think Edge And Christian are better (they stand as my favorite tag team of all time), but honestly thought that the vote results would be much closer then they are.

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
E&C. They go up on the pantheon of greats, where it's debated about best ever. DX doesn't warrant that kind of consideration as a tag team... not even close.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Edge and Christian were an amazing tag team. Definitely vote for them.

·
One Winged Angel
3,728 Posts
Edge and Christian, easily.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
This is such a stupid thread it's not even funny.

1. DX was a stable! DX was only a actual tag team for a few months back in 2006 to feud with Vince McMahon and then again in 2009 to bring back Shawn Michaels after his loss to the Undertaker and the long break he took afterwards.

2. Here's why this thread sucks. Edge and Christian DVD just came out so knowing this OP made this thread so all the people that thought Edge and Christian was so awesome will vote Edge and Christian over Triple H because Triple H sucks. To sum it up this is another attempt to shit on Triple H. I'm no Triple H supporter or Shawn Michaels supporter but it's obvious this thread is designed by OP to do exactly that.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
E&C for match quality and DX for comedy segments.
Never really find DX having nice tag team moves other than Superkick into a pedigree.
Overall, E&C.
DX is better off in single matches.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Edge and Christian. They've made the funniest Promos a tag team ever put together and they have great tag team wrestling.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I considered DX as a great faction,not a great tag-team with HHH and HBK.
When DX was running as tag-team,we always get HHH saying "Let's get ready to SUCK IT!!!"
Which is over repetitive.

Edge & Christian easily The Greatest Tag Team of all time!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts