Wrestling Forum banner

Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I swear to god I had something for this...
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who is the better wrestler in-ring wise?

Since Rival, this question is taken more seriously that it was prior. There were plenty of people wondering why Becky was even in the match. She really impressed me the most of the 4.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Reported.

Opening Posts Should Engage In Discussion

If you are going to post a news story or pose a question to the forum, at least add your opinion or a simple introduction in the original post. Not doing this will result in your thread closing and you may receive a warning/infraction at the discretion of the moderator.
NO MORE WHO'S BETTER/WHO WOULD WIN/GREATEST OF ALL TIME THREADS

Random comparison threads have been a major problem as of late, "(blank) or (blank)?" All these topics seem to compare two random wrestlers, without much argument and they all produce the same type of posts. The GOAT threads have become incredibly overdone as well with the same discussions and the same fan wars so they will be closed as well.
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/general-wwe/1076841-wwe-section-rules.html

·
Registered
15,835 Posts

·
I swear to god I had something for this...
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
So, this is at least the 3rd time you've cried wolf(reported) on me this week with no real basis. Wondering how long it takes before they get mad at you for wasting their time.

You apparently didn't read the rules carefully. Asking people who they think is better in the OP is engaging the discussion. Like it also says is "comparing RANDOM wrestlers". I'm pretty sure that it isn't a random pairing when they are feuding.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
It's Becky

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
So, this is at least the 3rd time you've cried wolf(reported) on me this week with no real basis. Wondering how long it takes before they get mad at you for wasting their time.

You apparently didn't read the rules carefully. Asking people who they think is better in the OP is engaging the discussion. Like it also says is "comparing RANDOM wrestlers". I'm pretty sure that it isn't a random pairing when they are feuding.
Nice try but you edited your original post after I called you out on violating the rules. I'm re-reporting you for flaming now. And as of this week's episode they are not feuding...yet. So this can be considered a spoiler for upcoming episodes.

Who is the better wrestler in-ring wise?
^ This was the original OP before it was edited, and it was a violation of the first rule I quoted. You did not state your opinion or include a simple introduction.

·
Oh, What a Day! What A Lovely Day!
3,568 Posts
They're both great since they have different in-ring styles, but Sasha is the better overall talent.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Sasha easily. Screw what Becky did back in the indies before coming to WWE. And screw what Sasha did then too. The styles are entirely different. It may all be wrestling but there are huge differences that impact virtually every aspect of wrestling and it's silly to compare past work outside of the WWE to current work inside the WWE, even if NXT is portrayed as a minor league clone.

Becky has impressed - but not enough - and I still put her behind Sasha and Bayley out of NXT divas. Becky has a major flaw in that she can't work a match well in the allotted time. I'm not one for formulaic matches, but I am one for ones that at least make sense, and Becky can't manage to make a match in 4 or 5 minutes look decent. Her best match was, unsurprisingly, one where she got a fair bit of time to show off.

Sasha on the other hand has almost perfected matches based on their time. She can work short ones, she can work longer ones and she can definitely work average ones.

The closest thing between Sasha and Becky though, is that both of them heavily taunt their opponents in the ring during their matches, and Sasha manages to do this more effectively because honestly, you can't work out what Becky is saying most of the time (due to quietness, not the accent, I understand her fine), and Sasha is very loud in comparison, which works better for her. Also, Becky's taunt during her duo or trio of leg drops is confusing. I don't get the point to it. But Sasha's taunts all make some kind of sense.

If Becky can work on those two things I'd say she'd be a truer contender for the top spot against Sasha, but unfortunately these are two very important things in WWE - and especially in divas matches - and she's yet to improve dramatically in them, whereas Sasha has done exceptionally well.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I went with sasha. tough decision though. I just think she's better based on how she utilizes her character traits within her ring work as opposed to lynch's.

give the bexceptional one a character with more depth than just throwing up random metal horns and by the end of the year she could be as good as the boss is.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
NI don't know enough about either to make an informed decision. Wasn't Becky doing wrestling some good matches before WWE?, I believe she is meant to be much better than she has shown in NXT. I'd probably give the edge to her

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.