• HBK/Taker

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two of the best chemistry ever imho. But my favorite is Austin/Bret, their WM13 match is the greatest match ever....Taker/HBK Hell in a Cell comes close but if we're talking about pure single matches...Bret/Austin at SS96 is better than any of the Wrestlemania matches of HBK/Taker...so Bret/Austin gets my vote.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Bret/Austin put Austin over as the top face of the WWE and eventually led to the Attitude Era, plus SS96 & WM 13 are better matches than any HBK/UT match and not to mention the awesome Canadian Stampede 5 on 5 match, so Bret/Austin easily gets my vote.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Bret Hart/Stone Cold was the most intense feud I have ever seen, so my vote goes there. Plus both put on 5* matches against each other.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I'm not 100% sure how many singles matches Bret and Austin actually had. I know there were 2 and I think a third one after Bret turned heel, so purely based on the fact that they managed 4 epic matches out of 5, spread over 14 years, I'll go for HBK/Taker. Especially the final match with the whole retirement thing going on, that was an amazing buildup.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
i feel Austin.Bret is the better feud sure HBK and Taker had better matches and more known matches compared to the 3 Austin and Bret had on TV between 96 and 97 but the Austin/Bret feud was something great and gave the WWF the kick it needed to begin its comeback against WCW.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
HBK/ Taker, that HIAC match gave me the shivers (and still does). They had, possibly, the BEST EVER face/ heel battle there. With the Undertaker being so dark and creepy and HBK having such an OTT babyface character.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
HBK/Undertaker. There arent two guys I would rather watch tbh, they just work so well together.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts