1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
I believe cheating death has documentary whilst viva la raza is just the matches.

Depends what you are looking for, if you want to know about eddie go for cheating death or if you just want to see some of his matches then go for viva la razz

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input. I was looking for the one that would tell the EG story, not just matches.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,036 Posts
If you want the full (or close to it) Eddie Guerrero story then buy his book "Viva La Raza" right now. The documentary didn't cover even 1/2 of what's in the book.

I recommend you buy the Viva La Raza book and DVD. But since you're such a huge Eddie fan you'll eventually get them all anyway! :p

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I recommend you buy the Viva La Raza book and DVD. But since you're such a huge Eddie fan you'll eventually get them all anyway! :p
:lmao

So true. Until now, I was mostly going through YouTube and reliving the things I remembered (more or less) from watching Live WWE/WcW shows. Now, I would like to have something better than a 240p YouTube video :mad: , and was looking for some input what to get first. Anyways I'll probably buy everything, seeing how the DVD's or the book are around 20-ish $ each...

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Get the Observer obituary and 2006 HOF issue.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Like someone said above me...if you want to know about his life get his book rather than the DVD, it's way more informative and on a side not, one of my favorite books. I haven't watched the Viva La Raza DVD...if anyone knows where I can watch it online please PM me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts