Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

With Beth and Natalya currently involved in this 'saving the Divas division' storyline, and with the inevitable Beth Phoenix championship win at Night Of Champions coming in her hometown, it would make sense for these two divas to eventually turn on one another somewhere down the line and feud over the title.

A couple of weeks ago they teased on twitter that they should compete against one another in the first every women's TLC match. Obviously that was a joke, but I do think they should be given a special match type to compete in when they finally face off.

Personally, I would love to see these two female 'wrestlers' compete in the first ever Ironwoman Match. I think both of these women are capable of going for a lengthy duration of time and could put on a fantastic match. I seriously doubt WWE would give them an hour (like they do for Ironman matches), but maybe 30 minutes? An ultimate submission match would also be a very interesting contest for Beth and Natty to compete in.

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
The perfect ending for this angle would be for a Beth/Nattie match at WM. An Ironwoman match would be amazing, considering they're both great workers who haven't been given an opportunity to show a fraction of their potential, especially Natalya. Bring it on.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I honestly wouldn't mind if they tried it out on NXTor SuperStars or something. Certainly not on RAW, SD or PPV though.

An ironwoman bra and panties match would be a pretty awesome attraction. You're building the division with this super serious match, and berrying it at the same time by having the women wrestle in their knickers. A LOL-worthy contradiction.

·
Banned
643 Posts
The perfect ending for this angle would be for a Beth/Nattie match at WM. An Ironwoman match would be amazing, considering they're both great workers who haven't been given an opportunity to show a fraction of their potential, especially Natalya. Bring it on.
u think they shud give an hour of wrestlemania to 2 birds???

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Half an hour maybe. Why fill half an hour with stupid backstage segments and filler matches (like the singing tryouts and The Corre's match from this past Wrestlemania, when you could fill that half hour with a fantastic, competitive match between two of the best female wrestlers on the planet?

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
No, I don't really like hour long ironman matches. But I do think they should give half an hour to two talented wrestlers (who happen to be female) provided there's a compelling story behind it.

·
Starving for poutine
7,420 Posts
If they actually let them really wrestle, I think that putting them in a 30-minute iron-woman match would impress the casual fans and write history in the WWE. Plus, Beth Pheonix and Natalya are two great performers which I'm sure they would put on a great historic match for the woman's division. It would most definitely create a buzz in the wrestling business. Especially if it's booked for Wrestlemania next year.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I think it'd be pretty awesome if they introduced a title like the FCW 15 title (A title defended under ironman rules in 15 minute matches).

Not for the divas, but just as a general mid-card title.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
If it's bra and panties match (even though Beth is gross), I may be interested.

Other than that..... LONGEST BATHROOM BREAK EVER!

·
Registered
373 Posts
I vote yes.

Beth, Natalya, Kelly Kelly, Eva Torres and the Bella Twins have all made the divas division exciting to watch. Back in my day, we had nothing but shit (sexy shit, but shit nonetheless) excepting Jacqueline/Ivory matches and Trish/Lita matches later on.

Now I'm not a social networker in anyway shape or form excluding forum posting and creative writing groups, but I think the whole storyline behind the divas division is really good. They all bust their asses for our entertainment and deserve respect.

The two powerhouses of the division are clearly Beth and Natalya, and for them to turn on eachother and feud would be exciting. Not to mention, the matches between them would probably be epic.

Ironwoman...?

I think IronMaiden has a much better ring to it:) But as for the match, it could be half an hour, it could be an hour. It would still, probably, be great.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
How would an Ironwoman bra and panties match even work? Every time you get stripped down you get a minutes break to put your clothes on again?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts