Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is thread worthy as probably not mnay people care about the diva division anyway.

But yes, in 16 days Beth Phoenix will have held the Diva Championship in a total more days than any other WWE Diva since Maryse in 2008

The only person to hold it longer before then (and with the WWE Womans Championship) was held by Trish Stratus in 2005.

You think she can hold it for longer and does anyone else think she'll drop the belt at Extreme Rules? Personally with the state the division is in anyway I doubt most of you care but still she'll held it longer than most, which is still a feat :)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I think she´ll probably be the longest reigning Divas champion simply because WWE doesn´t give a crap about that title, therefore don´t even book matches for said championship. Either that, or they just totally forgot the womens division still exists LOL

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
She deserves it.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
When was the last time she has defended the straps?Thats why she has had it for so long same as when Cody had the ic he hardly defended it as wwe were more interested in putting him in feuds with orton and elimination chamber matches.

·
-
7,495 Posts
Probably one of the worst divas champions of all time. When was the last time she defended the title or was on tv for that matter?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Not sure if this is thread worthy as probably not mnay people care about the diva division anyway.

But yes, in 16 days Beth Phoenix will have held the Diva Championship in a total more days than any other WWE Diva since Maryse in 2008

The only person to hold it longer before then (and with the WWE Womans Championship) was held by Trish Stratus in 2005.

You think she can hold it for longer and does anyone else think she'll drop the belt at Extreme Rules? Personally with the state the division is in anyway I doubt most of you care but still she'll held it longer than most, which is still a feat :)
they'll have her drop it just so it doesn't break Trish's record.

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
It's funny how someone's reign is based on the last 2 weeks and not the entire reign.

Have you guys forgotten that she's gotten a legitimate match out of nearly every opponent at the very least from every PPV for the past 200 days? The problem is that she legitimately has no competition.

Once she beat Tamina, the only competitor remaining was Natalya, and they're trying to get her over as a Face atm.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Probably one of the worst divas champions of all time. When was the last time she defended the title or was on tv for that matter?
So she's a bad divas champ cause she has no competition.....

You can call it a bad reign or something(since there were barely any matches), but you can't call her a bad champ.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Don't forget that the only reason why Trish's reign was so long was because she spent four months out injured and did not defend it. They might have Beth beat Maryse's record though, since she's quit wrestling.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Doubt she breaks Trish's record with the Women's title. BUt My guess is she does become the longest reigning Divas champ and rightfully so, should be her or Nattie ( i would prefer Nattie but we all know where she stands with the WWE currently)

My guess is she either loses it to Eve soon after breaking the record or they keep it on Beth until Kharma comes back.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
It's like Cody and the IC belt... it's just there. No storylines or feuds, just random #1 contender shots. It's easy to be a long reigning champion when nobody seems to care about said championship.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.