Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's moments like these where I think to myself that I need new friends, but this also intrigued me. So two buddies of mine who are very strange but live on my street have told me about how they always enjoyed watching Beth Phoenix's matches with Kelly Kelly. When I regrettably asked why, they told me "she seems to enjoy groping Kelly in the ring".

I decided to say fuck it and make a thread out of it, just because

1. I'm wondering if that's actually the case. If so, can some of you good fellas out there do me a favor and do some research?
2. I want to be able to sit down, grab some popcorn, and read the reactions you guys give me here. Please, make them hilarious.

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do you make gifs? If you guys can tell me, I think I'll take a crack at this and try to see if this is true or not.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I thought that was because the stink face was the only move Kelly could perform properly on a consistent basis?
No not really Kelly could perform other moves too. I don't blame Beth for grabbing Kelly.

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Name five well ok she did the twirl a bird head scissors,body slam,suplex,crossbody,and drop kick.

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Name five well ok she did the twirl a bird head scissors,body slam,suplex,crossbody,and drop kick.
I said moves he can do consistently without botching. You didn't give me a single one there.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I said moves he can do consistently without botching. You didn't give me a single one there.
Actually I did but to each their own. Plus you said name five moves nothing else.

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 20 of 35 Posts