Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Each to his own I guess.
I strongly dislike Miz theme. I dislike it as a song for being supergeneric pop rock and i dislike it as a theme because I never felt it fit him.
I also hate the abomination to music that is Sasha Banks theme.

Then there are the themes I dont like as music, but I accept them as great themes for their respective wrestlers.
I would never listen to John Cena or Hulk Hogans themes by thenselves. But I know they work well for them and pop the audience.
Same with Austins theme, which is just too repetitive as music, but works as a 60 second theme for an entrance.

I personally prefer the energetic rock/metal songs with lyrics like Batista and Triple h's themes, and cult of personality friggin rules.

·
Registered
276 Posts
My favorites: Bret Hart (2nd WWF theme), Triple H (The Game), Ken Shamrock, Hulk Hogan (Real American), Hulk Hogan (American Made), and Sting (Crow).

I like these: D-Generation X, Lex Luger (4th WCW theme), The Undertaker (5th WWF theme), Ric Flair (WCW), Stone Cold Steve Austin (Classic WWF theme), and Goldberg (WCW).

Honorable mentions because they are easily recognizable to the wrestler: Ted DiBiase/Money Inc., Razor Ramon, Randy Savage (WWF), Legion of Doom (WWF), Shawn Michaels (Sexy Boy), Kurt Angle, Wolfpack, The British Bulldog, Harlem Heat/Booker T, and Mr. Perfect.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Rock's and Austin's theme songs are "ok" while Miz's and Nakamura's themes are the best? Right...
I thought I was entitled to my own opinion, I am sorry if I offended you. These are just my opinions, not what others think. I know others think Rock, Hulk, Flair, and other legends themes are great, but I just don't agree. Have a great, blessed day, can't wait for Dynamite tonight.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My favorites: Bret Hart (2nd WWF theme), Triple H (The Game), Ken Shamrock, Hulk Hogan (Real American), Hulk Hogan (American Made), and Sting (Crow).

I like these: D-Generation X, Lex Luger (4th WCW theme), The Undertaker (5th WWF theme), Ric Flair (WCW), Stone Cold Steve Austin (Classic WWF theme), and Goldberg (WCW).

Honorable mentions because they are easily recognizable to the wrestler: Ted DiBiase/Money Inc., Razor Ramon, Randy Savage (WWF), Legion of Doom (WWF), Shawn Michaels (Sexy Boy), Kurt Angle, Wolfpack, The British Bulldog, Harlem Heat/Booker T, and Mr. Perfect.
Good list, I am glad we can come together without bashing each other. Wrestling is cool when we are just having fun and sharing our opinions. Have a great day, can't wait for Dynamite tonight.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Each to his own I guess.
I strongly dislike Miz theme. I dislike it as a song for being supergeneric pop rock and i dislike it as a theme because I never felt it fit him.
I also hate the abomination to music that is Sasha Banks theme.

Then there are the themes I dont like as music, but I accept them as great themes for their respective wrestlers.
I would never listen to John Cena or Hulk Hogans themes by thenselves. But I know they work well for them and pop the audience.
Same with Austins theme, which is just too repetitive as music, but works as a 60 second theme for an entrance.

I personally prefer the energetic rock/metal songs with lyrics like Batista and Triple h's themes, and cult of personality friggin rules.
I am glad you were able to share your opinion. I also love Cult of personality.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Real American: The perfect song for the situation

HM: Austins glass crash

I wonder if the song elevates the goats or the goats elevate the song ....
I think it is a little bit of both. I mean, those songs are unique and stand out, so I am sure that helps, but if the wrestlers that were given those songs went on to be mediocre, I'm not sure the songs would have the same meaning to the fans.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I thought I was entitled to my own opinion, I am sorry if I offended you. These are just my opinions, not what others think. I know others think Rock, Hulk, Flair, and other legends themes are great, but I just don't agree. Have a great, blessed day, can't wait for Dynamite tonight.
And I am entitled to say that you have a very bad taste.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts