Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your favorite WWE Theme song? It could be past or present. My current favorite is Christain's theme. All time I'm going to say Chris Jericho's first theme in the 'E.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow just wow...original sarcasm

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
wow just wow... the op and this thread suck as hell

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I dont mind these threads appearing now and again. New people join, new opinions are created and new themes present themselves. Its not like there a new one every day, only every couple months or so.
Although a WWE Theme thread stickied could help?

Goldusts theme kicks ass though.
Miz's current theme is cool too (so is the actual song)
My time is a great one.
I quite liked billy kidmans too.

Thats some but wow just wow...(get it in there somewhere :p ) there is lots but i wont name them all.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Christian (Just close your eyes)
Miz (I came to play)

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
I'm new here so I don't mind adding my 2 cents to this topic... HHH’s theme song is by far the best and I will kick anyone who disagrees in the testicles. Motorhead are heavy metal legends. Lemmy’s voice is the kind that could only be formed by years of hard, badass living. By comparison, the vocals on “Break the Walls Down” for example sound like they were done by a prepubescent boy singing in the shower. And don’t get me started on Drew MacIntyre’s generic, late 90’s style post-grunge swill. I think we can all agree that R Truth’s is the most irritating, right?

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
I'm new here so I don't mind adding my 2 cents to this topic... HHH’s theme song is by far the best and I will kick anyone who disagrees in the testicles. Motorhead are heavy metal legends. Lemmy’s voice is the kind that could only be formed by years of hard, badass living. By comparison, the vocals on “Break the Walls Down” for example sound like they were done by a prepubescent boy singing in the shower. And don’t get me started on Drew MacIntyre’s generic, late 90’s style post-grunge swill. I think we can all agree that R Truth’s is the most irritating, right?
Kick me in the balls cuz I hate HHH's current theme. It sounds like he sang the song himself

1 - 20 of 28 Posts