Wrestling Forum banner

Best WWE Film?

3123 Views 33 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  Platt
I know they've only made a handful but I think See No Evil is the best. It just started on SyFy if you're on the east coast and you're interested.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
The Condemned.

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,845 Posts
I was pleasantly surprised by both The Condemned and Legendary. Supposedly Randy Orton has a good role in a coming of age movie called The Way I Am. Everything else the the WWE "Superstars" outside of The Rock have been involved in is middling to a bona fide turkey.

· Banned
452 Posts

· Registered
1,065 Posts
The Marine 2. Yes, this was when Ted Dibiase was getting a huge push. Also, Ready to Rumble.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
The Marine 2. Yes, this was when Ted Dibiase was getting a huge push. Also, Ready to Rumble.
Ready to Rumble was not even close to a WWE Film lol. It was a WCW movie.

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Oh, my bad. I didn't watch wrestling then, so I assumed it was.

· Registered
413 Posts
I thought 12 Rounds was actually a decent film! The Longest Yard should count as there is like five wrestlers, whether past or present, in it like Great Khali, Steve Austin, Goldberg etc. I've yet to see Faster, in which The Rock stars in but judging by trailers it looks pretty good.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
I thought 12 Rounds was actually a decent film! The Longest Yard should count as there is like five wrestlers, whether past or present, in it like Great Khali, Steve Austin, Goldberg etc. I've yet to see Faster, in which The Rock stars in but judging by trailers it looks pretty good.
By WWE Film I'm assuming the OP meant movies produced by WWE Flims. The Longest Yard was an MTV and Happy Madison film, and Faster was Castle Rock Entertainment.

· Registered
981 Posts
The best is The Condemned, followed closely by See No Evil...I enjoyed both of these films...

Now, with that being said, the absolute worst movie to feature a WWE Superstar (that isn't actually a WWE Film) would have to be..............

Santa Claus (Bill Goldberg) is actually a demon who lost a bet to an angel. Because of the bet, Santa now had to be nice and deliver gifts to the children of the world for 1000 years. It turns out that last year was year one thousand and now Santa is pretty upset and taking it out on innocent families.

· Premium Member
4,620 Posts
As far as I know, this isn't actually a WWE Films thing, but I think Vince was a producer or something - Walking Tall. I actually really liked it and still think it's a great action movie.

Haven't seen See No Evil but I've been meaning to get it for a long time, I expect Kane to be great.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
The best is The Condemned, followed closely by See No Evil...I enjoyed both of these films...

Now, with that being said, the absolute worst movie to feature a WWE Superstar (that isn't actually a WWE Film) would have to be..............

Santa Claus (Bill Goldberg) is actually a demon who lost a bet to an angel. Because of the bet, Santa now had to be nice and deliver gifts to the children of the world for 1000 years. It turns out that last year was year one thousand and now Santa is pretty upset and taking it out on innocent families.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

I'm gonna look for a torrent lol. Must-see film.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.