Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It can be about a wrestler (dead or alive) or the company it self.

It can be from youtube, dailymotion, WWE itself, basically anywhere.

What Is/Are the Best Wrestling Tribute/s you've seen?

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
This is the best ever kayfabe tribute video I've ever seen.

The Eddie tribute was just superb, but then again it couldn't not be.

There was one that the WWE did at the end of 2003, which was a tribute to about 6 wrestlers who died that year. I remember Stu Hart, Crash Holly & Curt Henning were a few of them featured in the video and it used Evanescence's 'My Immortal' that was the song used in the video, it was a really good video package that really drove emotion into you, can't find it on youtube tho :/

·
Registered
470 Posts

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
I'm probably gonna get a lot of backlash for this but I thought Benoit's was one of the better videos put together by WWE. I still get a bit choked up watching it. Eddie's might be the best one they've ever done though.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
I'm probably gonna get a lot of backlash for this but I thought Benoit's was one of the better videos put together by WWE. I still get a bit choked up watching it. Eddie's might be the best one they've ever done though.
Agreed.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
This one is one of the best I've seen of HBK, love the song and the footage used :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEwvt3O51E

And there was an awesome Danielson one uploaded that he retweeted but was then removed after a copyright claim by ROH, I'd already dl'd it though so this is it - I didn't make this btw, just shoved it on my photobucket to show someone else who'd also missed it.

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e380/lavabubble/?action=view&current=Dragon_TheBryanDanielsonStorywwwkeepvidcom.mp4&newest=1

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
This is the best ever kayfabe tribute video I've ever seen.

The Eddie tribute was just superb, but then again it couldn't not be.

There was one that the WWE did at the end of 2003, which was a tribute to about 6 wrestlers who died that year. I remember Stu Hart, Crash Holly & Curt Henning were a few of them featured in the video and it used Evanescence's 'My Immortal' that was the song used in the video, it was a really good video package that really drove emotion into you, can't find it on youtube tho :/
I'm a softy for that gushy Shawn Michaels tribute lol.

Eddie. :(

I think I found the tribute you're looking for mate.

·
Registered
957 Posts

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I'm a softy for that gushy Shawn Michaels tribute lol.

Eddie. :(

I think I found the tribute you're looking for mate.

Yes!! You are an absolute legend for finding this. I remember when it first aired on their special end of year show in 2003 and the tears just came to my eyes. Just look at who's in that video Fredie Blassie, Stu Hart, Curt Hennig, Miss Elizabeth & Crash Holly (the guy to hold the most championships in WWE history). That's a Hall of Fame class right there!! Just watching the video makes you realise how good these guys were especially Crash, Hennig & Hawk.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts