Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, a couple of days ago, I made a YouTube video titled "Top 10 pro wrestlers to NEVER win a world title", so I thought I'd leave the video here to see what y'alls opinion is and see who you guys think should be on the list that I forgot! Note, if you watch the video, please check the description, where I give my reasoning for why the guy's are in the spot they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfZpiK1K30U&lc=aQn13Lb2HNHibK1_gLQmPkdibt6x6PWo_Esb4N-i7AQ&feature=inbox

Anyway, what do you guy's think? Who should be on the list that I forgot?

·
Registered
511 Posts
The ECW title started out as being equal to the WWE\WHC title. RVD even held both the WWE\ECW title for a while and there was a triple threat of the WWE vs WHC vs ECW champions. Yes, it did end up becoming a midcard title but it didn't start that way.

The WCW International Championship was a world title. Just as the WWE and WHC titles were world titles.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
I'll give you a hint. It starts with Dean and ends with Malenko.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
You did a good job on your video and picked a strong group. Piper, Hall, Roberts, Owen, DiBiase, Regal and Rude should all be there.

I'd replace Daniels, Benjamin, and Matt Hardy with Curt Hennig, the Dynamite Kid, and Davey Boy Smith, but it's a very strong list. Good job. :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'll focus on people who never won the big one when in the 'E...

Dean Malenko
Lance Storm
Steve Regal
Roddy Piper
Billy Gunn
Owen Hart
Scott Hall
Ted Dibiase
Rick Rude
Dynamite Kid
Vader
Jake the Snake
British Bulldog
Mr Perfect
Ricky Steamboat
Jimmy Snuka

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
hall and piper

it's strange how piper never got a world title win in the golden era , the guy got legit heat from the fans as a heel making him champion against a mega-over face like hogan would've been money

as for hall , without question , the guy had world title written all over him like chocolate pudding over a fat kid .. the guy just oozes charisma , chico ..

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
hall , piper, roberts

·
Registered
224 Posts
goldust anyone? i always thought he deserved at least 1 decent run.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Fuck the "best wrestlers"...

What about the biggest stars to never win a World title?

Roddy Piper and Ted DiBiase. No disrespect to the others but their just wrestlers compared to these two, not STARS.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts