Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Best: adrs,edges,sheltons,reys,barretts,mizs,a-rys,kavals,popes.

Worst:john cenas,john morrisons,vance archers,hart dynastys,sheamus's,mvp's(without sleeves),cody rhodes,shawn michaels,orlando jordans,dudebusters.

thats all i can think of now.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Best: Kane's, Ziggler's, Bryan's

Worst: MVP's, Nexus', Cena's, Morrison's, Rey's

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Goldust looks awesome so don't understand that. Dragon's gear has a cool homage thing going on. Punk's is good too, suits him.

I don't like MVPs too much.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Best - MVP, when he has the sleeves.
Worst - Cena. "Jorts" haven't been in style since like 2003. lol.

·
Registered
7,598 Posts
The only one that really bothers me is Kane. He's been wearing those exact pants since 2002? Especially when his gimmick allows for so many cool designs.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Best-MVP with the sleeves as mention above, Edge, Chris Jericho pants or trunks, old school Shawn Michaels with the hearts scattered around the material, Bret Hart, Rey Mysterio and as much I can't stand the tool but Miz got some good wrestling attire now. Kane's late 2000-02 attire.

Worst- MVP first version of his bodysuit when he debuted. It was horrible and he look like a clown and a joke. I was very happy later he got a new design of his attire.

He went from this

to this

That was his absolute best bodysuit attire which he wore quite alot in 2007.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Goldust looks awesome so don't understand that. Dragon's gear has a cool homage thing going on. Punk's is good too, suits him.

I don't like MVPs too much.
on second thought i cant imagine goldust wearing anything else,so hes off my worst list.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Best-MVP with the sleeves as mention above, Edge, Chris Jericho pants or trunks, old school Shawn Michaels with the hearts scattered around the material, Bret Hart, Rey Mysterio and as much I can't stand the tool but Miz got some good wrestling attire now. Kane's late 2000-02 attire.

Worst- MVP first version of his bodysuit when he debuted. It was horrible and he look like a clown and a joke. I was very happy later he got a new design of his attire.

He went from this

to this

That was his absolute best bodysuit attire which he wore quite alot in 2007.
i dunno i liked the stuff he wore 06-07 the most,the ones he wears now with stripes on each part of his suit its just awful.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I like guys with attire which stands out, which is possibly a little different.

BEST: John Morrison, Edge and MVP (Back in the day)
WORST: Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase...there isn't anything about their look which stands out.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
You guys seriously think MVP with the sleeves is the BEST?? Have you seen the power ranger?!! WTF
that sounds like something John Cena would make up, please don't tell me he made this up...because if he did, he has went lower than Ortunga in my respect list.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,317 Posts
Best: Undertaker, Goldust and Kane(when he wore the mask and one piece)

Worst: John Cena snd John Morrison

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
John Morrison and Evan Bourne have cool gear, as well as most of Edge's stuff.

The worst are generic trunks, which is a lot of the roster.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
i dunno i liked the stuff he wore 06-07 the most,the ones he wears now with stripes on each part of his suit its just awful.
lol eww, you seriously like this?

In late 06 to early 07 he wore those kind of bodysuit attires that I think look horrible and cartoonish. If he still wore them now today I wouldn't even question why he is not in the main event.

You guys seriously think MVP with the sleeves is the BEST?? Have you seen the power ranger?!! WTF

Yep this attire defeats everything from his non-sleeve ones. :D

MVP looked more serious and a legit contender into the main event scene the moment he switched to this.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts