Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has prob been asked before but its my first thread so go easy on me, with the talk about the recent disaster (imo) that was the three stooges, who do you think has been the best and worst guest host/special guest on raw, I would go for Bill Shatner as the best and Dennis Miller as the worst

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
I enjoyed Hugh Jackman as Guest Host so he'd probarly be the best for me. As far as the worst goes thats alot harder to decide since its obvious that most of them do not want to be there and just wanna promote their product, pick up their cheque and leave.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Worse has to be Al Sharpton.

I mean what was WWE thinking? I'm Black and my entire family hates that douchebag.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Best guest host? Hugh Jackman for me. He seemed real passionate about it all and I got a real good feeling about the show. Close second, a VERY close second for me is Shaq, I feel he made it a very exciting episode of Raw. His showdown with The Big Show was exciting, and while we wish it was a full-fledged match, this was good as it is.

Worst guest host? ZZ Top They just have no love for the show, which is why I thought the guest hosts were atrocious anyway. All their segments back stage were shit ans they weren't even live, infact the only time they were live it was in their car and even THAT wasn't shown on TV.

A close second for me is Jon Lovitz, awful just awful.

·
Best in the World
2,522 Posts
Hugh Jackman, I watched his film, and seen he was on WWE, it made me go and watch it. Followed WWE ever since. Back then I thought Ziggler was a horrible character and Ryder was the next best thing, completely opposite for me now. Hard to believe how much I have learned about wrestling in 6 months.

·
Registered
159 Posts
none the whole concept sucked

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I wasn't watching WWE when they had their real influx of guest hosts going on. But I saw a bit of The Osbornes and thought that was horrible. I hate Hugh Jackman generally but I appreciate he was good as far as being a guest host is.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hugh Jackman was good but Bill Shatner seals the deal for me with the theme song stuff, I dont have enough posts to add the link but it still makes me smile when ever i watch it

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Jesus, we JUST had this thread.

Best: Bob Barker, Hugh Jackman, Shaq, and Seth Green.

Worst: Al Sharpton, The Three Stooges, Jewel, and ZZ Top.

·
Wog Piece of Shit
1,125 Posts
Jeremy Piven and Ken Jeong best guests hosts in wwe history by a billion million. Heel turn was sick.

"We're big Cena fans, but we are even bigger Randy Orton fans"

Their mic work in general was awesome, especially Jeong. (Except for the summerfest slip up lol)

Worst; Probably Pee wee, the muppets? A lot of them were shit.

·
Registered
887 Posts
If I have to choose someone for the best, I'd say Hugh Jackman. Pretty much everyone else was awful, but I think the Three Stooges were the worst of the ones I've seen.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Worst - Pee Wee Herman, or whoever the fuck he is.

Best - None. I understand celeb power helps the business, but it doesn't interest me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts